Work 30 hours for free

>Work 30 hours for free
>get 15 bucks of merch (your uniform)
#standupforWWE

Attached: stand up.jpg (946x2048, 266.69K)

Record profits okama

I don't remember Carder having a graveyard

I don't consider it "work". WWE has been providing me with entertainment for almost 30 years and if there's anything I can do to repay that it would be my pleasure.

Who wouldn't want to do this? You get to be a part of WWE history and you're even compensated some sweet swag.

WWE is my family. This is no different to helping our at your dad's small business.

Maybe a part of the last days of it before it gets forked off to some other media conglomerate

You get a chance to go to Monday Night RAW, the longest running episodic weekly live televsion show.

And this is a bad thing how? They wouldn't ask if they knew people wouldn't do it

this thread is incredibly sad

Dumbest niggers ever. These are the people who spam record profits lmfao

Its just a bunch of tranny terrarium fans shitting on fans getting a once in a lifetime opportunity to be a part of the biggest show of the year.

>work in events and events management
>these volunteer type positions
That’s a pretty shocking one.
Generally at the events my company puts on it’s more like:
>4 hours of volunteering
>after the 4 hours are over you can go inside and be a patron to the event
It’s always broke uni students who apply and just want to see a certain band/act

I did it once in LA. I got to shoot the shit with Fandango all day so it was totally worth it. Real nice guy

did you make any friends or connections? seems like a decent way to get some friends.

Yeah, I made friends with guy who would later work for Lucha Underground and he got me tickets every time they did a taping

>4 hours of volunteering
>after the 4 hours are over you can go inside and be a patron to the event
I remember doing the same thing for the San Diego Comic Con. Then I became a pro, and just got in for free.

literally every event has volunteers, super bowl, nba finals, world cup, how much of a bubble are you losers in?

Kek i couldn't imagine what kind of person would do this

marks at local wrestling gyms will jump at this. they can put it on their "resume" that they have worked for WWE in a small capacity

Where can I sign up?