Cash in while you can boys. Don’t forget to ask for condiments. Tangy bbq or ranch or honey mustard would go well...

Cash in while you can boys. Don’t forget to ask for condiments. Tangy bbq or ranch or honey mustard would go well. Of course ketchup. Look at it after they give it to you and if it looks shitty tell them to give you a better one, they will. If it isn’t too busy. It’s it’s too busy, (most arent) complain.

Attached: 6F75C3E6-FCF9-4B2E-858F-FBAB60139811.jpg (750x1284, 521.82K)

did you mean to post this on ck

But I want a Quarter Pounder.

i only eat nuggies.

Did you mean to browse

>too scared to do 69 cents
I will not be purchasing on principal

Macdonalds taste like shit and smells of farts.

I am willing to pay more than that to support Ukraine and stick it to P*tin

So does your mom

And she doesn't even cost 68 cents

And you'd still have to pay to eat her too.

you have to have an app to order this

For me it's the double cheeseburger with no pickles
I wish I didn't like garbage food so much

my nigga im actually pretty hungry.

You can download the app and delete it right after. Use a bs email

all that beaucratic bullshit just so i can eat a 65 cent burger made of grade d cow meat

>grade d cow meat

So you actually believe that? The quality of the burger is based on the quality of the people working at the restaurant. If they give you D quality, complain.

bro Ur patty finner get spit on sheesh

This. Their normal burgers are flash frozen garbage but the quarter pound burgers are usually fresh.

You can watch them in the kitchen make your shit. I always do

It depends on the day and time and what restaurant. Sometimes i would get an amazing double qp from one place, and a horrendous one from another place or at the same place at a different time of day. If you complain and make them cook it again they’ll give you a good one

Imagine trying to make a burger while some fat queer is eyeing you KWAB

They make like $15 an hour fuck them

it all comes in frozen or it would go bad in transit