Untitled

Attached: Untitled.png (646x729, 796.82K)

Jake Paul

knoxville and stone cold will be the only things i watch from mania

Knoxville is actually a good performer and understand wrestling better than the actual wrestlers there.

Honestly don't know who the other two are.

Just the Brock match. Everything else including Ramen Lames is trash

how famous is logan paul relative to another celebrity, I have no idea?

super internet famous, absolute anti draw everywhere else aside from his 2 big boxing matches where people paid to see him get HEEM'd. him and his brother have been complete anti draws even in boxing lately though because everyone realized after Floyd kept him standing that the fights were fixed and stopped caring

Small time matches for that stadium.

he is probably the most famous youtuber, i would say. him, his brother or KSI. They are some of the only ones who do other business outside of youtube. I mean, hell, even Mr Beast isn't all that famous out of youtube, and that was obvious when he went on a late night show and he had to explain everything he does lmao.

>see
>wrestlemania
I don't watch WWE.

who the fuck is the guy on the left?

We just keep winning!

Festus is making his return

Isn’t uhh…mr Lames the one that has the match with Brock?

It’s every day bro.

Konxville is still alive?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-13 at 8.51.27 PM.png (2132x1002, 1.76M)

drugs are a helluva drug

This is a goddamn shame.
Probably the single shittiest card in WrestleMania history and the worst part is that I know I'm going to have to cope because it'll likely get historic numbers just on it's name and celebrity attachment alone and being the first real post covid mania since no one cares about that shit anymore.

DIMES

They need to have Canelo fight Logan Paul

He's probably the most recognizable internet person right now. Which means very recognizable for the younger people, not so much for people old enough to appreciate actual celebrities. Basically old fucks know actorshitters and not internet shitters and the opposite for zoomies with the exception of capeshit actors