And now, making his entrance to the ring at this time. Seven feet tall, THREE HUNDRED SEVENTEEN POUNDS...

And now, making his entrance to the ring at this time. Seven feet tall, THREE HUNDRED SEVENTEEN POUNDS. Although he is a native of Detroit Michigan, his accomplishments and glory in professional wrestling make him a citizen of the World. He was a member of the former world tag team champion The Outsiders, a founding father of the original New World Order and the nWo Wolfpac, known as the Red n Black. Considered by most to be the best "Big Man" in the sport today. Ladies and Gentlemen, here is the "Master of the Jacknife Powerbomb" the newly crowned, reigning and defending, undisputed WCW/nWo Heavyweight Champion of the Woooooorld, BIG SEXY KEVIIIIIIIIIIIIN NASH!

Attached: kevin-nash-entrance.gif (498x498, 3.44M)

failed get BEEOTCH

He's awesome

Attached: 4499813-Kevin-Nash-Quote-If-you-have-to-cry-it-s-okay-I-ll-cry-with-you.jpg (3840x2160, 480.14K)

Thank goodness. I wouldn't want your stale meme to be relevant here, in this thread about Kevin Nash's legendary entrance on the 1/4/99 edition of WCW Monday Nitro.

Attached: kevin-nash-scott-hall.gif (498x498, 2.98M)

BASED

more like master of the power bottom

Shankism has being trying to force gets ALL DAY. Dude GET A LIFE.

Nobody cares anymore. And when you leave and stop samefagging, the threads will go to archive. It's been happening for months now!

>Still trying to push these irrelevant memes
Nobody cares, it's not 2016 anymore.

KWAB what a raped bitch

>91
flying too close to the Sun, brother

GOAT

I wasnt pushing the 92 meme you derranged shithead. Nash looks submissive and breedable. He's got the spoiled bitch power bottom attitude on constantly.

Kevin Nash? Always based.

Attached: kevin-nash-scott-hall.gif (498x498, 3.43M)

especially with those faggot sandwich sandals. Always trying to be cool instead of being cool. He's way too effete

>known as the Red n Black
More like the Red n BLACKED

kek what a raped bitch

NASH SISTERS
HOW CAN WE COME BACK FROM THIS

KWARB

thread will go to archive when you leave shankism

KWAB

Attached: A28083E7-FA85-4EC0-88E8-BE2067926878.jpg (600x703, 42.12K)

Nashfops..

Attached: 92kwab.png (379x423, 306.57K)

Wolfie gonna lose it oh no no