I'm sorry Miro, but Creative has nothing for you, and we just have to fit Yuta, Dante, and Garcia on every show

>I'm sorry Miro, but Creative has nothing for you, and we just have to fit Yuta, Dante, and Garcia on every show.

Attached: miro.png (630x592, 251.41K)

>bring him back with no plan right before a ppv
why are e-drones so retarded?

Trump lost

asshat

Based. Rusev Day and Revival back to WWE confirmed! It's always great to be a WWE fan!

>Wardlow winning the TNT title and feuding over it with Miro
ding-dong diddly

There is no creative. He probably just doesn’t speak up. Probably never shows up to any meetings or doesn’t go up to any of the higher ups and just sits at catering saying “how come they don’t book me?” Its clear from that big swole shit that some people in fact do that.

Dante and Garcia are objective anti-draws and tank the ratings when they show up. Axe them and you'll see ratings go up. Absolutely boring shitters that embody everything wrong with current wrestling.
>flippy fuck on his way to sawdust himself before 30
>boring manlet who's gimmick is that he wrestles good
It's pretty fucking clear Garcia has industry ties and pays for his pushes, shit never lasts. Remember last year when he worked MiSu? Then garcia fucks off for months doing nothing of worth.

Miro is wildly overrated, but he's certainly better than those three faggots Booker of the Year forces.

>implying Wardlow isn't going to get fucked out of the title by MJF
>implying Scorpio isn't going to drop it to Miro in a squash

>leave WWE because you’re misused
>go to AEW, take a paycut, and be stuck in the exact same spot
KWAB

Probably the next one to be fed to Hangfag
>no plan
Tony Khan's middle name

>>implying Scorpio isn't going to drop it to Miro in a squash
lmao problematic optics CHUD

Micro could be MJF's new bodyguard, I don't know if that makes any sense but Miro vs. Wardlow would be cool.

FTR too

Literally no one who matters cares, WWE did the same thing twice

Who cares about working Suzuki you dumb weeb. That old fuck will work anyone as long as the pay is good. Acting like it's Hogan passing the torch you retarded fuck.

Maybe tony should actually build talent instead of forcing them into main events immediately before banishing them to dark forever

I wish miro would get pushed to the moon already, also trips checked

if you watch the show it’s constantly evolving and changing these shitters won’t be featured much longer

Tony books him terribly

Miro is garbage. He's a meme and that's it. Average in the ring average on the mic. I truly don't understand why this board is obsessed with him.

Miro needs to beat hangman be a brutal heel whose proudly Christian, proudly Belarusian and doesn’t like the west. It would allow hangman to go back to his climbing up the ranks been screwed over sad cowboy the fans love and take advantage of the current anti Christian anti Russian sentiment

It was his pretaped promos in the dark last year that everyone loved.