I kinda want britt to retain on wednesday so she can prove the haters wrong

i kinda want britt to retain on wednesday so she can prove the haters wrong.

Attached: brittu bakeru.png (333x447, 313.03K)

what an uggo

Needs to suck my dick

She is played out and a bit overrated.

Who is this (poorly) transitioning man?

shes a heel working everyone to a seethe, even the cultists, based from me.

I'd like to see her win because Thunder Rosa might just seethe herself into a shoot on live TV.

Prove them wrong with what? Being shit in the ring and doing the same promo over and over?

She should retain and drop it to Jamie at DoN. Rosa is shit. But Redditors buy her T-shirts and Tony has to do the yummy switch on the 1-year anniversary of their Smoke & Mirrors match, so here we are.

I'd let her jerk my cock off with her feet until I dumped a load all over her toes

All these replies are marky and gay, including my own. I hope she dies so the faggots queef

I need her to retain my virile seed in her fertile womb and bear my offspring

Imagine the seethe if she actually retains.

Calm down, Satan.

>so she can prove the haters wrong.
Prove what? That she's champ ONLY because she IS dating Cole and thus in with two of the EVPs?
This is the same bitch that had a shitty talk show where Marko Stunt SANG that we're talking about, right?
The one that had that shit dentist office match?
The one who couldn't stay off the injury list until her connections started protecting her?
The one who is so insecure she has to tweet late night talk hosts as if she's Nikki Blonsky?
And I haven't even started on her boney-ass balding trannie body.

Attached: 1645291544944.png (591x595, 297.74K)

On one hand I hope she retains because it should be Hayter taking the belt off her but I kinda want to see Rosa get exposed as champion.

They can't do the Jamie turn because they are currently doing the same angle with MJF & Wardlow.

yikes

What a cutie

>britt
>she
Pick one. That’s a balding tranny who is wayyyyyyyyyyyy over-pushed. Baker is trying to single-handedly kill women’s wrestling and that’s not tolerated in my eyes.

>That’s a balding tranny
we get it you chopped your dick off

Sasha Banks is a balding horse tranny freak who fucks fans and Irishmen

>Sasha Banks out of nowhere.
Continue to be unhealthily-obsessed with the GOAT women’s wrestler. My girl is the true protagonist of Any Forums. Seethe some more. Britt Baker is still garbage.

>>Sasha Banks out of nowhere.
you're mad about it what do you mean out of nowhere?