GOG

GOG

Attached: 5555.png (1000x424, 725.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

tubitv.com/tv-shows/477816/s01-e01-welcome-to-the-temple?start=true&utm_source=google-feed&tracking=google-feed
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

DIMES

SOUL

This some sort of video game bullshit? Grow up

anyone who hasn't seen lucha underground should be permabanned tbch

where can I find all lucha underground episodes?
the main torrent sites have them but most of them have no seeders anymore

it can open gates to Hell and is thousands of years old

Tubi
Its free

Middle plate face literally sucking a dick.

What an ugly hunk of shit.

I would go into the ring with Lesnar if that was on the line

holy newfagola, lurk moar

god I miss LU so bad

Any Forums stands for professional wrestling. Try /aw/ for this amateur hour shit

>didn't download them as they were airing
ngmi

same bro.

Attached: 15124.gif (500x283, 1.97M)

>LU dead
>Chikara dead
I just want more kayfabe focused promotions

Attached: bob4.jpg (916x693, 150.78K)

NXT 2.0 is your show then

I didn't like it, DESU. I think the turn off was Taz shilling that you "won't see this in (thinly veiled WWE reference)" every 30 seconds like it was a nervous tic.

They had some good spots but there was no drama in it that you could sink your teeth into. It felt like.....

Okay you ever watch Dr. Who? Used to be interesting and had story to it. But during the era of Matt Smith and onward it got formulaic. Every fucking week it's some cosmos ending "the greatest threat the doctor ever faced" way too melodramatic shit. It's never a character building thing, never an intimate crisis, either gate of hell apocalypse or an entire episode building toward a fanservice "this is the coolest thing evaaaaarrr" slo-mo shot.

That's how LU felt to me. Every week was an attempt at a blowoff for a feud that either didn't happen or didn't make any damn sense. Couple with the trend that someone would discover a high spot or something that caught a pop....and then run that horse into the ground, beat it after death, and act like it was the biggest moment in wrestling history every. Damn. Time.

what is this?

Lucha Underground's World Title
tubitv.com/tv-shows/477816/s01-e01-welcome-to-the-temple?start=true&utm_source=google-feed&tracking=google-feed

LU gift of the god's champhionship. The point was that the wrestlers would fight over seven medallions throughout the season until the belt was completed. From there, the belt was fought and traded like any other championship until it was cashed in (a la MitB) for the main championship. So it's basically the MitB case but turned into a belt you have to defend.

SEVEN
MASSIVE
DIMES

chocolate bar belt

based