I took my girlfriend to an Indy show and she laughed

> wow this is homoerotic!
> why do they keep standing still slapping each in other in the chest? HIT THE GUY!?!?
> why are they standing still outside the ring when someone comes flying at them? Move out of the way!
> I’m pretty most of these guys are gay
> really reminds me of burlesque show but with kinky foreplay
My friend asked her after the show if she had a good time. She said
> it was fun! Wrestling reminds me nowadays to a strip show with gymnastics rather then a fight like it was back with stonecold or the rock
Indy bros…..

Attached: C74009ED-7F23-4090-B97B-D2845DE4A50F.jpg (780x438, 37.56K)

post pics or liar

obvious false flag

At one point these two cut a promo in the ring and she said
> why is this placed with wanna be tough guys? Hopefully they make out ….
I instantly thought of this board and 4 Chan and my heart dropped. She was right

Attached: E4A24D23-1473-4366-9BA4-74462229817F.jpg (828x902, 581.02K)

you should have taken her to ufc fight night

And then everyone in the bingohall clapped

I mean she did say she would go again becuase
> wrestling seems fun now with the “man on man violence” that reminded her of salsa dancing .
This show was in nor cal by the way sooo yeh go ahead and make the assumptions about gays

yo the same thing has happened to me lol

>i mean
She will never be a woman and neither will you

> calls me a tranny but butthurt that a girl laughed at his Indy horseshit
Wahhhhhhhh what a faggot

Dude if you didn’t slap this bitch in a full Nelson and rape her face and butthole for disrespecting the business then you are a shoot faggot.

Sounds annoying. You post here so she(if it is a she) is probably fat as fuck too. At least you are not an incel though right bud?

>my girlfriend

Attached: 1632849581108.jpg (1125x829, 85.1K)

>sees two people fighting
>thinks about gay sex
I know this thread is a larp but I don’t get this attitude. Has to be from virgins who know nothing about having sex with either gender. You don’t grapple and slam during sex. Its mostly thrusting with your hips.

You better keep quiet about your relationship or your girlfriend might get charged with abuse and statutory rape since youre clearly a fucking retard

Stfu you fat tranny lard. The only girlfriend you have is animegay pillow. Now go watch wwe tomorrow fag.

I took my gf to a pwg show, Mystery Vortex 2, and she had a blast. She was cheering and booing just as loud as the diehards.
Idk maybe find someone who isn't a total bitch.

what does she think of bryan danielson being raped?

>that reminded her of salsa dancing .
she'd love a jay white match

and then everyone clapped

>I took my gf to a pwg show,
PWG lets people bring body pillows?

They're considering banning them because they have harder bodies than most of their wrestlers

>thread is a larp
Then you're more naive than the people OP is talking about. People who don't give a shit about wrestling have always know the joke association with gay sex. It doesn't matter if you think it's not analogous, but it's been the cliche joke for decades. They're just repeating what they've heard before, not coming up with some profound analysis that required them to equate what they're watching to their own sex life.

>Girlfriend
Get out from my board normalfag

This. I took my 2 year old to an episode of Smackdown and xe said "mommy, why does the Black man land on his neck? If this was a real fight he would have destroyed the entire white race by now"