Disinherits his children from his lifes work in your path

>disinherits his children from his lifes work in your path

Attached: UURuOqef_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22.88K)

based

I pop everytime I'm reminded of this. He will take WWE to the grave

Attached: pw-2.webm (720x960, 2.45M)

he was tricked by jews into thinking the way you succeed is to force your kids to have a hard life to make them strong instead of the tried and true nepotism

They still hold the majority of shares, they'll be fine

both Shane and Steph have extremely easy lives what the fuck are you talking about?
Shane even screwed up his only business venture and still got to crawl back to Vince's company in a pretty big position

Wolfcuck was on RAW? KWAB

think about how much money The Rock made him and how he saved him from his second XFL failure, then think about how much help his two kids have been, he might be going to Hell, but he'll never be broke

Attached: 1644977637655.jpg (250x241, 7.42K)

I shoot can't tell if this is a wrestler or some fan who jumped the barricade.

They should sue him for ownership.

it's a fan (royal fatu). he posted on insta that a deal he struck with Seth on FB went wrong (he was scammed), and that Vince and Goldberg had booked him to do a run-in on RAW.

>father gifts him WWF
>destroys territories
>nearly kills his own company because he’s obsessed with garbage man and accountant gimmicks
>wins the Monday night war because WCW is somehow even less competent
>goes public and makes billions because tv companies are too stupid to just make their own live wrestling show
>doesn’t leave shit for his kids
>I AM A SELF MADE MAN

Kek what a demented bitch

I'm just ready for him to die.

He can enjoy his money with the worms.

Are his kids that dimeless that he doesn't trust them?

>Inherits WWF from his dad
>Makes sure not to do the same for his own kids
Why are boomers like this?

Based and kino

That's based

Based Logan Roy

Buy into their own hype and refuse to think anything outside of themselves helped them get to where they are or something fortunate happened that allowed them to get ahead. I can't get mad at them because rich kids are insufferable most of the time though.

As much as a self mark ego tripping faggot Triple H is, the product really would be a whole lot better if he was running things. It has been very satisfying seeing him get cucked though.

>both Shane and Steph have extremely easy lives
shut up, retard

Attached: shaneplex.jpg (265x190, 7.77K)

jews
>he product really would be a whole lot better if he was running things
fuck off, Paul

Is seth rollins , dude

He couldn't even run NXT against AEW.

You're delusional if you think whatever HHH would be doing would be worse than the current unwatchable trash.

Nobody asked this mark to break his tailbone to impress his dad's carnie employees so that they would think he was one of the boys.