Marty goes Lucha! New Villain blog is up

Marty goes Lucha! New Villain blog is up

Attached: martyvb.png (1198x739, 958.73K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/8kfNebQ-xUk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Who?

youtu.be/8kfNebQ-xUk

It's a shame he was a drunk dumbass who picked the wrong rat he would be in hangfag's spot right now if things were different.

Attached: Jeff Hardy.jpg (320x180, 10.9K)

nigga we over that shit he's going to be a lucha superstar now

I shoot hate hangman but Marty has an even worse look. He'd probably be in Sammy Guvara's spot (2 time TNT Champion).

Is there ANY chance he works in WWE, AEW, Impact etc or is he blacklisted basically?

At the very least Marty would've been leading Dark Order instead of Brodie and it would've been another former friend Hangman would have to deal with.

>rest in peace

He's blacklisted. He has such a stink on his name that the bucks won't even go to bat for him and they've gotten bigger weirder shitters hired. Never really liked Marty but it's weird that all his Indy friends did him dirty like that.

I could see him working WWE eventually, since they care the least about what tweddit troons think

Sorry sweetie, that chud shouldn't have had consensual legal sex with that girl

Wait he's wrestling for Cody's promotion? He's probably gonna debut in AEW within the year then.

kek I cant imagine how'd AEW might be diff if they dont have that year long sympathy begging.

AEW definitely not. The Elite pretty much act like he never existed in their history anymore. Impact will practically sign anyone but hasn't touched Marty. WWE I doubt would care as much but I don't think Marty fits what Vince is looking for for any of the brands.

He was wrestling for the nightmare factory so the elite probably still talk to him but just tell him to stfu. They might help him get bookings.

I'm not really a Marty fan but I think the reason for his blackballing is ridiculous when plenty of wrestlers have done worse and still wrestle for major promotions. On that alone I hope Marty does get signed somewhere eventually.

Hangman and the Bucks got caught hanging out with him still around Christmas because of an instagram post, so, I wonder if he was privately working behind the scenes. I remember someone posted about it here because twitter through a hissy fit at Hangman (because he's THE GOOD GUY cowboy or whatever).

I agree. I'm pretty sure it will die out quick though if that video is any indication. Guaranteed any AEW audience will still pop if the hear the "whoop whoop".

So this confirms

Marty was drunk so if anything he was the victim. He legally couldn't give consent. It's sad that the indy wrestling community blacklisted a rape survivor.

>the elite probably still talk to him
They definitely do. It's the same with Joey Ryan. All his friends still follow and talk to him but they can't be seen doing it publicly

There are rumors Marty is living with Deeb and might be dating her

Marty got to bag some jb and Deeb

>Joey Ryan
Complete shitter at least Marty Scrull can actually wrestle and doesn't rely on a micro dick gimmick

he's married to Serena Deeb isn't he? There's no doubt he's still friends with all of Elite

kek really?

I wouldn't be surprised because he should've been deported a long time ago for not having a work visa. Being married to Deeb would explain how he's still living in the US