Kek what a chud bitch

Kek what a chud bitch

Attached: Screenshot_20220312-185228_YouTube.jpg (1439x1234, 705.01K)

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/technology/2021/11/21/facebook-algorithm-biased-race/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

And I'd like to remind everyone that the website that leaked hogan's video had such a bad reputation a billionaire who they outed as gay paid for Hogan's lawsuit. Don't act so high and mighty leftards. If hogan had let them keep the sex scene up they would have never had leaked him saying the N word. Your side doesn't care about the N word use other than to get headlines.

Trump lost

BOOOOOOOOO

>demise
it’s still running wild you fucking nigger

???
Has nothing to do with my point that the media are shameless hypocrites.
Any reaction is better than no reaction brother.

Maybe don't be a racist shithead and proof of you being a racist shithead won't get leaked on the internet? Maybe come up with an apology that's a little bit better than "I uh... apologize for... things that I said..." without even specifying that what you said was racist and then defending it by saying his friends in Tampa used it "all the time" which you wouldn't do if you were really sorry.

Why are American white men the most racist scumbags on the planet? They take so much pride in being a Christian and following the constitution yet they hate anyone who isn't white. God and the constitution BOTH say that all men are created equal but they don't believe it. They're posers and pathetic.

Everybody knows Native Americans are the most racist people, and they hate mainly whites. Living in an ethnostate is unironically the goal for most of them.

Trump lost

Because they idolize Confederates and secretly long for the days of slavery. Look at all the loser flags you see even in states that had nothing to do with the South. This is what happens when slavery is literally one of your country's founding principles. A bit ironic considering "the land of the free" is in its national anthem. Thank God I'm not Am*rican.

Hogan did what it took to survive as the king in a backstabbing, selfish, carny environment. If he didn't, they woud have eaten him alive one his first push. The Hogan that made it through that doesn't know how to live any other way, but as a carny who can't be outcarnied.

Look at all the wrestlers who either went crazy or got fucked up. Imagine the mindframe you gotta have to come out of the territories, the mainsteam 80s, the 90s, and the 2000s unphased and psychologically unbroken. That's why he's the goat.

okay. You can go look at the court documents. There were settlement offers and we would have never heard about Hogan N word use.

And yes under the color of law the congress of the united states counted electoral votes and certified the 2020 election. Legally Joe biden is the president of the united states.

Media are still shameless hypocrites.

yea cause whites killed off like 90% of them

Trump lost

>Hogan
>not crazy or fucked up
He was crazy and fucked up by the late 90s, especially when he did Hogan Knows Best and ranted about his daughter fucking black guys while literally fucking a woman half his age.

Everybody flies the Confederate flag. Go to a country music concert in Canada and you'll see that shit all over the place.

So you are a retard with no intelligent response. Gotcha.

Hogan was a fast learner and he had to be. His first trainer basically didn't teach him shit and broke his leg for the fuck of it.

>unphased and psychologically unbroken
Research his divorce.

Trump lost

Would have never have been released if hogan settled with gawker. I'm not excusing what hogan said, just saying don't act like it coming out what this major moral imperative. Gawker was trying to win a lawsuit.

was this*

Of course he's crazier now than when he went in. That's wrestling. But the business didn't break him mentally, even under all the pressure. You only have to listen to all the stories to know how street gutter it was. He probably had other workers trying to sabotage him left and right, but he always won. That's what other top guys say happened to them - they always say someone was trying to fuck them over, too. But Hogan almost never says that, even though he's probably lying through his teeth.

I admire the mental fortitude.

That's not the business breaking him. Point stands. I'm talking about all the victims of the business from his era and even after that. They couldn't take the heat and cracked. Whether it was over-roiding, overdosing, or flipping out when getting politicked.

The pressure in the Hulkamania era must have been insane. Look at what happened to Luger when he tried it for 1 single year.

>N word
NIGGER

Racism is a reaction. The initial action being blacks refusing to adapt to the post-neolithic ways of human cohabitation.

>Why are American white men the most racist scumbags on the planet?
Literally not true.
>washingtonpost.com/technology/2021/11/21/facebook-algorithm-biased-race/
Facebook deployed an anti-hate speech algorithm, but had to shut it down because it was censoring too many niggers. Niggers are more racist than whites, you just don't care when niggers are racist.

Doesn't work. The blacks were more peaceful in the 1940s and 50s, yet the racism against them then was even more virulent than today - where they're supposedly worse. Destroys that theory.

>The blacks were more peaceful in the 1940s and 50s
Because they lived in fear, which is the only way to keep niggers in line.

>Demise
>Still draws more dimes than Big E in the entirety of his career

>How dare Hogan say nigger and say his daughter should have dated a famous one. This is a moral ourtage. Nigger is the most evil word in the english language
>Oh well I suppose if he'll drop his lawsuit we can sign a non disclosure agreement and never mention it.