SLOPPY SHOP

SLOPPY SHOP

Attached: Untitled.png (738x619, 395.42K)

>big e no longer wrestling
Thank God.

Buck status? BROKEN

Attached: Thank you based Ridge.png (487x512, 301.57K)

Nigger deserved every inch of it

THANK YOU BROTHER, HH

WDUTWH

oh no
anyway

Career now as dead as Big Es

This guy killed someone's career before luchasauras I'm impressed

This is what happens to sodomites

>it may be career ending
based

slop shop does it again, now cultists will turn on him and say he was always shit and they didn't want him anyways like those droniEs always do

>doctor diagnoses after seeing an injury on tv
what a disgrace whatever happened to ethics in medical journalism

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why wasn't it Sami Zayn or the Miz, bros?

:(

>The C1 fracture is most dangerous as the top cervical vertebrae is a ring and is commonly associated with immediate death or complete paralysis. Thankfully the fracture was not displaced and he will not need surgery. However, this type of fracture often heals incompletely and it may mean the end of his wrestling career.

>The C6 fracture is likely a compression injury to the vertebral body. This likely requires immobilization but not surgery. One would anticipate a minimum of three-month recovery with return to full function and activities for this lower cervical injury.

>Previously, I had worked regularly with WWE as a consulting physician for events and performing surgery. I can assure you the stunts that are executed are real and come with risk, even though some consider the sport to be “fake.”

Sad. Big E always seemed like a nice guy.

aw damn, really? a true loss to the industry if true!

good. sick of seeing this 5 foot 6 shitter shaking his stinky nigger ass while simultaneously causing as much trouble back stage as possible while screeching about not getting more GIBBS bookings.
thank you for your service

Attached: 1587096771224.png (279x307, 187.69K)

How many people with career ending neck injuries have returned to wrestling in the past 2/3 years?

> Previously, I had worked regularly with WWE as a consulting physician for events and performing surgery. I can assure you the stunts that are executed are real and come with risk, even though some consider the sport to be “fake.”

Attached: B09D433D-BBCE-4AF4-BE6E-5FCDBACCA540.jpg (600x450, 26.92K)

Attached: Happy Hulkster.png (637x418, 398.28K)

It's like when that petition to take Rogan off of Spotify was bring signed by """doctors""" and it turned out most of them were dentists and shit.

ITS A DEAD CAREER YES IT IS

>New Day not taking up three spots every RR

Attached: 1443377568634.gif (320x240, 2.35M)