GUYS I HAVE A BIG ANNOUNCEMENT

>AND GUYS GUYS? I WANT TO THANK YOU BECAUSE I SAID I HAD SOMETHING BIG TO ANNOUNCE. AND THIS IS A BIG ANNOUNCEMENT AND GUYS? GUYS I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE. YOU KNOW? GUYS HERE, AND THERE. AND THIS IS THIS IS BIG LIKE REALLY BIG AND I WANT TO THANK YOU FOR BEING HERE FOR THE BIG ANNOUNCEMENT. BECAUSE GUYS? GUYS WHEN AEW STARTED IT STARTED IN A PARKING LOT RIGHT GUYS. AND YOU KNOW WHO WAS THERE? IN THE PARKING LOT? GUYS THIS IS SUCH A BIG ANNOUNCEMENT FOR ME TO ANNOUNCE.

Attached: cocaineisahelluvadrug.jpg (1200x800, 113.91K)

this thread was funny exactly once

Hi Tony , did you buy Lucha Underground yet?

I have an announcement:
OP is a faggot

kek
shut up Tony

I hate the tranny fed just as much as the next guy but he's right. There wasnt even an attempt to put a spin on it. This happens all the time. Just like people starting threads with posts that are just replies from other threads. Just like when someone replies with a wrestlers name in the context of a joke and then three other people reply with a different wrestler because they see how many (You)s the first guy got. This board is completely devoid of creativity. You know what i do when theres nothing but shit posts like this one? I go read for a few hours. Workout. Have a beer and relax. Come back rejuvenated. You know what you do? Sit here like a cultureless fucking husk. I guarantee youre gonna fume about this post too. Gonna call me tony? Gonna say im "worked"? Ask yourself why you have no friends. Why you work a menial job if you work at all. The answer to all your problems is YOU.

Attached: giphy.gif (293x220, 1.08M)

Go touch grass and stop typing paragraphs about threads you don't like but decide to post in anyway you absolute unit of a faggot.

>OP IS GAY

>KHAN IS GAY

record porifts

Attached: 4y8dx5.jpg (300x300, 66.68K)

Based

he purchased Any Forums

I guess its my mistake for assuming the retards that laugh at the exact same jokes everyday have critical thinking skills or the ability to understand more than 20 words at a time

It's your mistake for thinking you were smart enough and had enough self control to be able to ignore or avoid threads you don't like you worthless faggot. Cope.

>STOP STOP MAKING THREADS I HAVE TO READ REEEEEEEEEEEE

based, no more sports entertainment (WWE)

still gets over for me brother

Imagine coming to a pro wrestling shit posting board and cry about creativity. Fuck off man get back on your high horse and go drink a beer