Is he a good commentator? What’s his legacy?

Is he a good commentator? What’s his legacy?

Attached: 5DB74489-9518-4232-89CB-C8E9DC7CA795.jpg (828x895, 196.91K)

>Is he a good commentator?
No.
>What’s his legacy?
Letting his son die in prison.

is that shit? is he eating fucking shit?

>Is he a good commentator?
no
>What’s his legacy?
being a pedophile

nah just american food

MY SON KILLED HIMSELF BU MAN WHAT A SHOW WE GOT HERE TONIGHT AND YOU KNOW WHAT THE BEST PART IS JR? PUPPIES!!!

Based

>What’s his legacy?
PUPPIES AHA.

his one-liners are great. you guys must mainline crack.

the faggots here think excallibur is good, ignore everything they say

Nah he's pretty boring

> Puppies!

>What’s his legacy?
Puppies

Should have retired the first time he left the company. Face Jerry Lawler was a colosal anti-draw, especially combined with heel Cole. That pair unironically killed the company. Reckon a massive number of people stopped watching because of those two.

100%

he had sex with two 13 year old girls and when he was caught he simply said "you simply can't believe these girls because they fuck niggers"

Attached: img.jpg (547x491, 94.02K)

*bows down*

Hail to the King, baby.

Attached: EX3nzY5WkAALgt7.jpg (534x400, 168.68K)

>He wasn't a Coleminer

BASED

GOAT tier territory wrestler who was also a pedophile, though most territory wrestlers were so whatever. Was a mediocre commentator but his high energy and wit gave JR someone to bounce off while he was establishing himself as the GOAT commentator so King played the role well.

And he never went to prison so it was a solid defense

no he's getting paid 30 bucks to advertise to fat E-Tards, probably threw it out the window 2 seconds after the picture was taken

heel Cole was based you fucking mark

WOAT commentary duo for sure
and they had a match at wrestlemania too wtf

So he literally did nothing wrong?

Garbage Reddit opinions. Lawler was fantastic and had one-liners that no one else could touch.
>”I got a sweater for Christmas. I was disappointed. I wanted a moaner or a screamer.”

>fucking coalburners
>not wrong

Unfathomably based.

I did say he had high energy and wit, he was no brain and ventura imo but he's the next best thing.