Wrestling Observer Radio: Jeff Hardy in AEW, Cody Rhodes, AEW business news | March 11, 2022

Dave Meltzer and I are back on Wrestling Observer Radio talking all the latest news in this week's Wrestling Observer Newsletter.

We talk about the latest on Cody Rhodes, Jeff Hardy in AEW, all of the recent AEW business news concerning their AEW Revolution PPV buy rate, ticket sales, and ratings for AEW Dynamite.

We also talk about William Regal guesting on Talk Is Jericho, Tony Khan booking ROH's WrestleMania weekend show, and the possibility of a Kayla Harrison vs Cris Cyborg fight.

Attached: WOR.jpg (1239x691, 441.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/1g9cf35q5s6V
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Does Meltzer apologize for lying about Regal?

vocaroo.com/1g9cf35q5s6V

Attached: Link.jpg (750x726, 50.22K)

thanks

>Garrett

Attached: 1491833066099.gif (540x304, 1.69M)

what an ugly young man

Based link chad

>Dave Meltzer and I

Attached: 575B10A5-61D8-4CCB-832F-DA86DC135104.jpg (200x300, 10.08K)

Thanks brother

37 minute mark they talk about it

He didn't lie, other dirtsheets were retarded and can't read.

bazied

>p-plans change

based meltzer straight up calling out the woke garbage

Dave was so close to realizing why twitterfags are retarded

he's one himself so I doubt it

bases

Attached: 1600215187656.gif (241x200, 315.81K)

>Regal is no longer dying. Illnesses change.

Attached: meltzer merchant.jpg (519x519, 70.14K)

More like Meltzer can't fucking write. He used the present tense when referring to something in the past and people ran with it.

>He used the present tense when referring to something in the past
Meltzer is just a sensationalist hack making up headlines its how he and everyone in the media operates.

No, it's just his shitty writing style. He literally changed tense in the middle of what should have been one sentence (but which he broke into two, the first of which wasn't even grammatically complete). He writes just like he talks, which means he frequently gets off track halfway through a sentence and by the time he finds his way back (if he finds his way back) he's usually forgotten details like tense and number. Anyone who's read the Observer knows what I'm talking about here.

Meltzer's a hack writer, to be sure, but there was no intent to be sensational here. It was poor writing, pure and simple.