NOOOOO THEY CHANGED LEAKEE'S NAME TO ROMAN REIGNS THERE'S NO WAY HE'LL MAKE IT NOW WWE IS SO STUPID

NOOOOO THEY CHANGED LEAKEE'S NAME TO ROMAN REIGNS THERE'S NO WAY HE'LL MAKE IT NOW WWE IS SO STUPID

Attached: leakee.jpg (800x450, 44.27K)

But he hasn't

Roman Reigns is a little fake sounding but it's still a first name last name that tried to have cool factor to it
It's not fucking BUTCH or GUNTHER

but that's the exact opposite, they changed Leakee to Roman Reigns to make him a more serious character, it was a sign of him getting pushed. Pete Dunne being renamed Butch, a generic single name is a sign of "creative has nothing better for you"

No, this is more like if Roman got his name changed to Leakee after being called up.

Leakee peepee kek

FCW wasn't on national tv dronie

Let me be fake outraged for a week before I move onto something else, okay?

>Pete Dunne is a serious name
kek

Laotian Lordship never drew a dime.

Nice quads

It's at least a full name and not just B U T C H which just sounds silly as shit.

>at least Mark Callous is a full name and not just The Undertaker which sounds silly as shit

>comparing The Undertaker to BUTCH

if his name was The Butch I would agree with you, but they blew it

Roman Reigns is better than Butch, retard.

>Pete Dunne
was he going to break Roman or Brock's fingers?
KWAB

>Receiving a gimmick name that had thought and effort put into it's theming is the same thing as changing a name to inexplicable garbage
If they renamed Walter to The Ring General and Pete to the Bruiserweight it would have been a completely different story

huh

Yeah, the Undertaker is one of the stupidest fucking things ever, thanks for proving his point.

it's certainly a more serious name than just Butch.

this nigga name leakee cus he leaky cum from his anus after being raped by vince KWAB

>Gunther bad
>Walter...uhhh GOOD
smark shizobabble, just watch gAyEW and stop watching WWE

>takes 8 years of burying the entire roster, losing 3 million viewers and showing him down viewers throats just to get the appropriate crowd reactions
Yeah maybe his name sucked too lol