Even twitter people want The Briscoes in AEW. What is Tony waiting for?

Even twitter people want The Briscoes in AEW. What is Tony waiting for?

Attached: file.png (731x612, 365.96K)

one of them called someone a fag 24 years ago or something, and has to be jobless forever because he did it

>twaater
>people
pick one

He said he would shoot someone who told his kids about gay people. You fuckers argue in such poor faith at least get it right

He said he would shoot someone who told his kids about gay people 24 years ago or something, and has to be jobless forever because he did it

he has more tag teams than he knows what to do with already. what do they bring that is any different?

Cain Velasquez was denied bail for shooting at the man who raped his kid over 100 times. Rapist was released without bail. The world is run by satan worshipping pedophiles so YOUD THINK since the briscoes are degenerate scum they'd at least get a second chance, but someone at warner must have a gay son or something

he doesn't want his kids to grow up with feminine voices and have their asses plundered by penises, problem?

He said it in 2018. That's not 24 years ago, you dumb retarded redneck.

You know damn well the Young Fucks begged and pleaded with Tiny Khanman to not have the Briscoes come to AEW. They can't hand another real tag theme that is moreover than they are. People want to see FTR vs Briscoes no one wants to see the Young Fucks on screen.

Yes, problem. Enjoying working at walmart, chud.

what's wrong with not wanting sons to have feminine voices and have asses stretched? There must be a disconnect here

He shot at a moving car with three passengers, and hit a different person. Stop arguing in bad faith, dumb fucker.

Stop supporting sodomites you fucking vermin

did his words hurt someone irl? or do you imagine that they would, and so you manufacture rage?

You are a disgusting homophobe, and I hope you are not allowed to work in a civilized country either.

The disconnect is that it's a genetics problem. You can tell your son to get a clue, hit the gym, and have sex all you want, but if his testicles still don't drop by the time he's 21, then your son is just fated to be a faggot bitch and you failed as a parent for pushing him too hard into suicide. Enjoy your lineage dying.

I will support whoever I want, you dumb retarded redneck.

what is civilized about slowly pulling a dick out of a shit hole after tricking your mind to think it's a reproductive hole?

arent they based Conservatives ? why would twitter want them

BECAUSE THE JUDGE IS A NIGGER AND THE 'VICTIM' AND HIS DAD PROB ARE TOO

I finished college with honors, bought a house at 24, and i wont be wearing diapers by 30 since i didnt start sneaking out at 16 to get fisted by old men. You'll die by your own hand. Good guys always win

LGBTQ+ people are disproportionally subjected to violence. Anyone threatening to shoot them doesn't deserve to work in a public company, period.