My name is Butch, wanna mock me?

Pete Dunn is boring. Butch is not. My name is Butch. My father served in Korea. I support our troops. I am a small business owner. You want to make fun of me?
Because Butch is actually a really cool and badass name.

Attached: BDF09480-BD44-4682-9594-0C5E687E7D0C.jpg (960x942, 212.78K)

Yeah for a woman KWAB

Your name is Faggot and you will answer to it, Faggot.

Holy shit, Vince, give this guy the strap! He's ready!

Yeah go figger it’s left wing AEW losers mocking us again. YAWN!

OP is always a faggot. That is not political that is fact. The board and america can unite over it Faggot.

Why does he have a Nyla Rose hoodie?

>figger

F off pal, I got work and can’t keep checking this thread to “own” you.

>too much of a pussy to say "fuck you biden"
KWAB cuckservatives are such gay little faggots lmfaooo

At least give him a last name. Just "Butch" sounds stupid. Besides which it's the name of one of the Bushwhackers.

Yeah i’m sure thats the reason

Trump lost.

Let's Go Brandon is fucking cringe
Just say Fuck Joe Biden

Attached: 1635979846779.jpg (384x384, 35.82K)

This is smarter. That’s why I do it. I can get away with anything because libtards don’t get it. Mwahahahahaha!

kek

faggot

>He's too much of a pussy to say what he actually means

Fucking conservatives

I do want to make fun of you, actually. I want to make fun of your shitty glasses, your shitty shirt, your shitty blue lives matter flag, your shitty ass pussy catchphrase and your shitty ass mustache.

I don't give a fuck that your daddy served in Korea. I hope he was shot dead and the service showed up on your doorstep traumatizing you. Actually I'm willing to bet that is what happened as the trauma from losing your bitch made daddy made you an idiot because you could never focus on getting a proper education.

And you're a small business owner? Cool, I hope it gets destroyed in a riot and I hope if you have a child like Kyle McDickinAss that he gets shot and killed too right in front of you.

So yeah "Butch." I would like to make fun of you. And the funny thing is I don't even like Biden, I just hate people like you more and the world would be a better place if you would go "Butch" yourself by taking your 2nd amendment right and using it on your forehead you sad sad pathetic old piece of shit.

nah your name is bitch