Owlchads stay winning

Owlchads stay winning

Attached: file.png (640x580, 299.9K)

That Jericho model always pops me lmao

>Thinking this vaporware scam is ever going to drop

Attached: 1610599986460.png (345x318, 194.63K)

What's the scam?

This is the real reason Jericho lost weight imo

Hope Jeribloat is an alternate costume

The developers treating Tony and Kenny like complete marks.

So Yukes, a developer with dozens of games under their belt, chose this particular instance to just take the money and not make a game?

>that could release this year
Top kek

Hey, to be fair Jericho went from JeriBLOAT to JeriRIPPED recently.
Gotta rescan him to update his in-game model.

the tna game was decent, I bought it cause angle was on the cover and I enjoyed it at the time.

smells a lot like the tna game. I remember for the tna game they had aj and joe etc playtesting it saying they wanted it to be like no mercy or whatever. And they did mocap for it

>AEW game is never coming out
>Meanwhile 2K22 is getting rave reviews and is a top seller
Trannies BTFO

Attached: based.png (715x494, 103.07K)

You're not going to get away from not making a game for konami, bamco, thq, 2k etc. A retarded money mark and Kenny omega you will be able to suck every dime from. How fucking dumb do you have to be to seek out and pay a washed up game director that doesn't even work on console games anymore? I guarantee they are making a killing off this AEW vaporware game, remember, Tony HAD to have Yukes and he HAD to have the no mercy bugman.

Right looks better

they've been putting out the exact same fucking game since wwe '12 every single year
the graphics only improved when 2k took over and provided the NBA scanning shit but even then it was the exact same game

>This is a community creation in 2k22

Attached: FNhOX6cXIAcu_Sy.jpg (3840x2160, 787.42K)

He's simultaneously fat as fuck but also somehow has a six pack of abs. Kind of like the girls in the venus hentai I jack off to.

I havent played a wrestling game since 2k14 but i downloaded tons of wrestlers on there and i was blown away with how the creation tools had improved. In the old smackdown games the CAWs would always look different. But the ones i downloaded in 2k14 looked like the real wrestlers. They didnt look out of place

So your scam theory is just headcanon then good to know. Wait I already knew and you just have pw brain rot.

>a random shmuck using a creation tool that hasnt been significantly updated outside of adding new parts here and there since 2015 makes a better jericho than aews game
DAMNNNN Pack it up Kenny its over!

Attached: Lita-WWE.jpg (1280x720, 125.17K)

#ImWithAEW

I for one hope there will be a weight slider for jericho, so i can customise his fat level to different eras

>So your scam theory is just headcanon then good to know. Wait I already knew and you just have pw brain rot.

Attached: 8649A7C3-1855-4F92-9804-996BD809E9B7.gif (600x338, 3.1M)