Neil deGrasse Tyson: the wrestler

>Neil deGrasse Tyson: the wrestler
No wonder Reddit bugmen love him so much.

Attached: images-5.jpg (284x177, 8.48K)

QUEEF PEE!!!!

>Greetings and salutations, on this afternoon it would please me to ask from you, if you would be so personable, two number 9's, a number 9 large, a number 6 with extra dip, a number 7, two number 45's, one with cheese, and a large soda

I personally find it adorable when black people pretend to be smart

>Gets absolutely buried by Taz on Rampage
>Gets absolutely buried by Jr during his entrance for the ladder match

Black intellectuals make the incels seethe because it disrupts their worldview.

Its over with me, brother.

If he had a niggerman gimmick complete with coming out wearing a tiger pelt and speaking only in unga bungas, Vince would've pushed him to the moon. Queef Pee is fucking retarded.

I find it adorable when incels with high school educations think they're superior to based black intellectuals like Neil deGrasse Tyson.

Attached: 82b8e15d918741b7acf1ba53516dd6ed--being-green-kermit-the-frog.jpg (236x314, 15.36K)

>There are more stolen bicycles in my garage then there are stars in the universe
wow what a deep quote by Nig Degibs Tyson

>based
>intellectual
>Neil deGrasse Tyson
Lol!

You big leaguing me user?

Attached: bait.gif (500x207, 3M)

Not everything is bait user. Not everyone on Any Forums hates blacks and thinks they're stupid. I think they're rather based and undeniably contribute to American culture.

Attached: 1635400108754.png (610x591, 191.85K)

Yes I am big leaguing you, user.

Attached: DI-rZA9XkAEKk-N.jpg (147x335, 7.62K)

Kek

Anyone have the one with his penis out? Gonna send it to my grandmother. She really likes Kermit.

yeah will they get over that smell?

Attached: frogstink.jpg (656x522, 29.07K)

More like Meal DeGrease Tyson Foods

Neil deGrasse Tyson shits all over you, chud.

>Neil deGrasse
>Intellectual

Attached: 1317188847573.jpg (470x312, 16.87K)

If he was actually muscular he'd be WWE champion two times already. Why do these shitters come into the business fat as shit and expect to make it?