Where did the "Killer Kross was always bad" meme come from...

Where did the "Killer Kross was always bad" meme come from? It's obvious WWE had no idea what to do with him and are buried him in the process but it's clear he was and would continue to be dimes in the right company.
>great gimmick right off the bat
>looks like a million bucks
>solid in the ring
>charismatic as fuck
But whenever anyone points out that his recent failures invariably stem from WWE creative there's always someone that goes:
>ummm ackshually sweetie Karen Kwab was always shit cringe cope and seethe
But why? Is it because he's Puerto Rican? Because he's not heckin yummy flipperino workrate man? Because you're mentally ill incel cuckolds that see a man with a hot ass wife and can't stop thinking about other men's dicks inside her?

Attached: 1626778058079.jpg (650x370, 49.45K)

>mogged by 6'0 50 year old Jeff Hardy
KWAB

I have no ill will towards the guy, in fact I kind of root for him since he's antivax and has a hot wife. But he failed Vince's shit test. He was buried on the main roster, and instead of going to Vince directly, Kross went to Paul, who was very clearly on his way out.

All the arguements about why Kross is shit fall apart the second you realize how hypocritical they are
>Y-YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO LIKE THIS WRESTLER! HE WAS INJURED ONCE! THAT'S RIGHT! IN AN INDUSTRY WHERE IT CAN HAPPEN TO ANYONE AT ANY TIME THERE'S NO WAY YOU COULD EVER GET INJURED! YOU SHOULD PERFORM EVERY MOVE PERFECTLY WITH NO FLAWS WHATSOEVER!
>couple threads later
>workrate doesn't matter you smark!
Not to mention the whole Itoh shit made them look even more retarded
>*le reddit gasp* WHAT DO YOU MEAN MAKI ITOH SUCKS IN THE RING! LOOK AT HER YUMMY WUMMY GIMMICKERINO! CHARISMA OUT THE ASS! WORKRATE DOESN'T MATTER YOU SMARK! THEY SHOULD PROTECT THAT WEAK AS FUCK HEADBUTT
but when you point out that it goes to
>b-but Kross' gimmick doesn't make sense!
People who say this would've said the same shit about Crow Sting in 98, not every fucking character needs to be linear instant gratification. Attitude Era Kane wasn't an "oh he's x but a wrestler" gimmick and it's one of the GOAT gimmicks, and don't get me started on the durr hurr his facials shit, god forbid someone show an ounce of emotion in a match other than
>blank MOBA stare because I'm trying to remember all the yummy wummy fliperinos I planned for this match
>:o! HE KICKED OUT OF MY FINISHER FOR THE 15TH TIME! THIS IS AWESOME!
He's a brilliant promo with rich character work, looks like a star, and a based UWFI-inspired shoot style in matches that don't overstay their welcome with an onscreen valet who wants more sexy shit in wrestling. Kross is the antithesis of what smarks want and that scares them. The following are smark responses that are going to fill this thread
>h-hi Karen!
>a-aew out of nowhere! rent free!
>i-im not reading all of that!
>i dont have a rebuttal so throw some long winded personal attack at you to prove I’m not mad!
Cant wait for him to show up in AEW and all you faggots immediately 180 and suck his dick

Attached: 1616003891853.jpg (1920x1080, 165.48K)

I had to watch him in AAA and TNA, if you were watching you'd know how garbage he is

He KWAB'd himself out of Impact and for that I will never like him

His WWE main roster run was one of the most horrifically entertaining things in a long time
I'd rather watch this guy's overwhelming burial than any AEW "workrate"

Attached: 1629766455554.png (686x523, 633.5K)

haitch's nxt lost against aew during his run, it was all because of shitters like adam coled, karrion krossed, bronson sneed and johnny reddit. that batch of shitters was doomed to fail when called up, some were smart to jump ship but karen had burned every bridge so the bitch deserves his failures

>shit test
What a fucking idiot. Imagine how much talent Vince pissed away because he can't stop acting like an angry housewife

talents like..?

Kross is and was based.

a Bunch of liberal tranny lefty fags brigaded him with hate

He BTFO himself.

Attached: 1636067076370.jpg (2560x1439, 507.94K)

kross is a cuck

Deflecting. His point is Vince acts like a passive-aggressive botox'd--up housewife. And he's right.

no really, talents like who
you have an example don't you, trannoid?

Don’t you think it’s a bit strange that the best a former NXT champion can do after getting fired is working his friend’s vanity promotion?

I don't think he's a complete shitter, but I just don't think he's any good either when the bell rings. Good production values made some of his vignettes and packages interesting, but it all went out the window when he got in the ring. He's just a guy.
It also doesn't help that Scarlett was clearly the Michaels even though played almost no role in the show outside of giving Keith Lee a fireball. Take her away and absolutely no one gave a fuck about him until the put the Humongus helmet on him.

>Vince tells you to do stupid embarrassing shit
"No"
>You're fired
"Yes"
>You failed my shit test
>Should have grabbed the BRASS RING

>do what your notoriously fickle and borderline bipolar boss tells you even if it's fucking retarded because you need money
>nah man he shoulda just stood up to heckin based Vince dude he respects that except the countless other times he doesn't lol he btfo himself
Maybe that old bitch should stop treating his employees like they're his boyfriends and actually utilize them like they should
Bray Wyatt, Braun Strowman and countless other NXT guys he buried in limpdick dragging feuds or jobbed out to fossils.

>Gay Wyatt
>Bland Strongman
>countless NXTiny indie midgets from Gaytch's failed stunt
KWAB

>when your gimmick is your slutty wife

Is this nigga and his hot wife gonna show up in AEW or what? Of all the ex WWE people to sign, this guy would be a bigger star then all of them. Including Danielcuck and pg phil.

He's not bad he's just boring as shit

I remember when this pasta said Kross would be WWE champion

Id make the argument that it wasnt jobbing to meth sharty that ruined his push, but the match at In Your House. It was gcw tier
>everybody take turns getting your spots in
Except for kross who'd only hit something every five minutes

Bray was the most interesting and creative guy on the roster(albeit he needed a filter) and Braun was a great monster for a spell and a solid big man otherwise, Vince couldn't help himself from burying them by feeding Bray to whoever he felt like pushing that week before AND after he reinvented himself and by constantly putting Braun up to doing stupid shit for his own senile amusement

Braun was a shitter, and so was Bray. Bray was so garbage they had to hide his matches in Kane's red light. The fact that they are irrelevant after leaving proves it.