What did she mean by this?

Attached: Screenshot_20220311_131422.jpg (1080x1459, 563.39K)

ignoring five phone calls of her child

>stop talking about our relationship reeeeeee
>BTW LOOK HOW MUCH WE'RE FUCKING
i shoot hate women bros

She's an alcoholic whore.

>boyfriend beaten in the middle of the ring
>haha this looks like sex
kek what a home wrecking bitch

>PLEASE STOP HARASSING ME SAMMY DID NOT CHEAT WITH ME
>haha look at how much me and my BOYFRIEND are fucking, losers

worked by twitter into a seething roastie child abandoning rage

I know this board likes to shit on COPEland, but at least he was very good at turning this type of shit into heat. Guarantee all this'll amount to are more seething social media posts.

Degeneracy needs to be stamped out. Keep this shit in the bedroom.

Reminder that there is no better feeling in this world than cumming in the pussy mouth or ass of a woman after a long session of fucking.

Attached: 1646650971898.jpg (960x960, 112.2K)

Why the fuck can’t they just stop destroying kayfabe? It’s so fucking retarded.

"respect our privacy"
LOOK AT ALL THE SEX WE HAVE
Sammy needs to drop this whore asap

You clearly never shot up a really fookin good hit of smack boyo

didn't this stupid whore just chimp out on people for gossiping about her relationship on twitter?

>Reminder that there is no better feeling in this world than cumming in the pussy mouth or ass of a woman after a long session of fucking.
Complete lie. You're over that shit 6 seconds later. Grabbing a pint and catching up with high school friends and reminiscing about the good old days is legitimately a better feeling than sex. Actually, getting a full night's rest after a bout of exhaustion, drinking a glass of cold water after dehydrating yourself, and post-workout are all feelings that legitimately feel better than sex.

haha yup. she doesn't know what to do. one minute she wants people to shut up about her relationship and the next she's using it for attention.
this chick reeks of crazy

If you're 14, maybe.

Attached: sammy asks for privacy dec 18.jpg (1284x858, 132.64K)

for me, it's cuddling with a woman you're fond of after cumming inside her

>this chick reeks of crazy
she's south american, crazy is in their blood

Complete lie. You are a virgin.

Attached: tama-apology.jpg (777x437, 51.96K)

Attached: suddenly sammy doesnt care about privacy jan 1.jpg (2016x1512, 549.21K)

Nah but you are.

Take your i am rubber you are glue shit elsewhere child.

Right after you take your pissbaby incel crap back to twitter.

For me it's going to bed knowing you have zero obligations the next day and can let your body decide when it's time to get up.

Why did she become so unhinged all of the sudden?

At least its not Brandi and CAWdy in this feud.

based

she got worked into a seething shoot because she feels guilty about what she did. half the time she's begging people to shut up about it, the other half she's spamming details about their relationship. ticking time bomb. seen it many times.

Yeah, there are so many feelings that are genuinely better than sex that only someone who hasn't actually had any would suggest sex is the best feeling in the world. That's some dumbass shit you'd say in grade 10.

based sex haver
cringe virgin
redpilled

I remember a few weeks ago I mentioned this and some simp was like "she doesn't drink"

Attached: tay wine.png (634x223, 27.72K)

>cold morning, but warm and asleep in bed
>alarm you set for work wakes you up
>suddenly remember you don't have work today
>BASK IN MY GLORY

insufferable self-mark, this one. remember when she wasn't rubbing how great she is in everyone's face? She's about as humble as Cody.

because it wasnt all edge and lita crying on meaningless twaater like a couple of fags

Attached: Contni is self mark.png (608x557, 70.42K)

Cumming is shit cause it’s over and then you feel deflated. Sex itself and being on edge is better.

Also winning a bet with a last minute goal is better.

When you’re captain scores a hat trick in FPL is better too.

unironically goes to him for advice and re-tweets it, too.

Attached: dont ask cody for advice.png (627x312, 32.02K)

the real trick is to use that exact instance to project a mental thought/image of what you want. money, success, a specific woman. you are most focused then and in tune with the game.
Verification not required

lmao they both know people hate them

nah people are okay with sammy, it's this tay conti harlet who can't get out of her own way that people can't stand. she's running both of their careers into the ground.