I miss when wrestlers looked like real men you could see win in a bar fight

I miss when wrestlers looked like real men you could see win in a bar fight

Attached: 234241234.jpg (1200x675, 110.95K)

damn you must be old as fuck

>T. Old gay boomer

Everyone does except retarded smarks subhuman faggots pieces of trash meltzer cocksuckers

How many of you autists posting about men in bar fight have ever actually been in a bar let alone seen one?

I dont go to bars because I’m scared of getting in a fight

all the old bar fight stories were bullshit and were just fake tough guys bullying drunken frat boys who could barely stand up

Bars are filled with reddit type faggots now. You're more likely to get called out for misgendering the barxender.

Bar fights are just fat old fucks or dumb kids throwing drunk haymakers on people they think they can easily push around, anyone who actually trains something real like boxing, kickboxing or muay thai is infinitely tougher, stronger, more skilled and can beat the shit out of a bar "fighter".

>literal shut-ins posting on this board

Modern wrestlers could easily win a bar fight as it is. This includes Adam Cole. The kind of people who go to bars are fat redneck degenerates.

I used to be a bouncer, but the only shoot fights I got into were with fat boomers. Some drunk college kid swinging randomly doesn’t count.

I remember asking my dad about which wrestlers he could beat up and who the biggest would be because he was an amateur wrestler in highschool and used my college money for wrestling school and he said if big show was drunk enough he could kick his ass. I never really did much neither but im pretty built and do ignorant shit alot since working out and drinking miller is really two of the five things i like and last time I was at a football game i spilled a whole beer on a guy in the concourse and he didnt even swing at me. Shouldve made him buy me another looking back but we was cheering for the same team so i let him off

Fighting irl is retarded anyways

I've never seen a bar fight. I've gone to bars and I've talked shit to people and have seen people talk shit to each other but never seen a bar fight. The closest was when my friend bitch slapped a guy that was talking shit and he fell a cracked his skull open. The only places that even have bouncers now are the clubs frequented by nogs and they just shoot each other in drive bys at the end of the night

Yeah, always try to stay out of the shit places and just offer to buy someone another drink and all that. I mean even if someone attacks you first it's genuinely hard to avoid getting arrested if cops show up when you do so much as hold your own, let alone win. But it's better than getting battered at least. There's still good money in it professionally though especially if you retire and have a decent gym in your name and it's always better to know how to take care of yourself even if you never have to.

This is a really, really good post

I've started multiple bar fights. One time we were out at a local watering hole watching the NCAA tournament. My friend bet on Texas to beat UCONN in his bracket, and Texas won in the last minute. Despite the bet we'd both been rooting for UCONN, so I patted him on the shoulder as time expired and told him "Oh well, go Texas right?" I got shoved from behind and the glass I was holding hit a girl we were there with in the face as I stumbled forward, and thankfully it didn't break. I turned around, the guy who did it was staring me down, a little area was clearing, so I threw the rest of the beer in his eyes with my left hand and then followed up with a right into his jaw. The entire bar erupted in violence.

Another time we were bar hopping and I had left my wallet/id at the last spot. I still had cash so I ordered anyway. I got carded, then denied service. Instead of being rational about it, because I was drunk, I called the bartender a faggot, because he knew who we all were as he'd been serving us drinks for year. He told me to fuck off, so I began walking to the exit. On the corner of the bar close to the door some smug idiot wearing a Red Sox hat, sitting with his dad, started running his mouth. I slapped the hat down over his eyes and then shoved him backwards off of the stool. Again, immediate violence erupted in the bar and I just kept walking to the exit. This was one of those deals where I looked over my shoulder as I was leaving and caught kinda like a slow motion panorama of what was going on. The bar closed early, we left before the cops arrived.

I was skinny most of my life and slapped the shit out of everyone I ever had a 1v1 pvp fight with. Most important first is you get rid of the fight or flight reflex, and that takes experience. No matter what if you have to fight you can't think of running or freezing up. I didn't have this as a kid but then as a teen it appeared and some people took me down and got shots on me but luckily for some reason I never feel anything in a fight due to adrenaline or whatever and I am very hard to knock out, never been KO'd or KWAB'd even once but one time someone hit me with a bottle to the back of the head and the bottle didn't break so it just hit me really hard and I lost sight and feel to a crouching position for like two seconds then came back. Usually who hits first has a 66 and 2-third's chance of winning so you have to take the lead and call the match but if you can take some hits you can come back if you keep your mind right and just take any chance you can, whether it's a punch or double-leg or whatever.
Anyway, I believe most wrestlers would easily win modt bar fights as most people don't have the instinct, can't fight, and aren't training plus don't have the body conditioning to take a beating and keep going. Most people are scrubs and it's only once in a while you meet someone who can actually throw down. And I'm never someone who looked for a fight but I never took shit and have no control of temper so I just snap instantly with no time to even consider things, which is why I had so many fights.
Also, if you're in a fight where the other person has real intent to harm you, never go easy or let up, you have to put them away, even if you try to be 'honorable' or some shit they'll come back at you so fuck them.

Normal people are pussies anyway that’s why most wrestlers don’t look as intimidating. You watch real fights and anyone could beat those guys up. You start a fight in a bar now the toughest guy is going to be the fattest hipster with glasses and a curly mustache and a bunch of tattoos and will sooner record you and wait for the police than actually fight