What did peak TNA do better than AEW?

what did peak TNA do better than AEW?

Attached: tna-years-2000s-.jpg (767x404, 70.85K)

Had good wrestling.

Had Perc angle and prime AJ.

it had BIG POPPA PUMP

entertaining and charismatic wrestlers

It had angles that actually started and finished with builds instead of just having people suddenly in a blood feud that then is just over for no reason. Even if they were almost always retarded, AEW angles are almost all retarded too.

Nothing really. I get the same feels from AEW as I did TNA but with AEW they actually have enough money and a bit better production values to compete with WWE.

>prime AJ
It had the worst AJ when he was doing glorified flippyshit in the X Division. Granted, the worst AJ is still better than most other wrestlers.

>Had talent with 90s starpower when they could still go
>presented talent as super stars not weak relatable men for liberal yuppies to feel safe around
>X division was an attraction not every match
>Scott Steiner
>called out WWE with attitude, not passive aggressive bitchy feminine tweets or back handed comments

Get viewers

everything

TNA never drew more than 50k for a PPV and most of the time it was half that. They used to get about a sixth of what RAW did in the ratings too.

I could take it more seriously

Normies still knew what TNA was.

Pfttttt ahahahahahaha leave it to reddit to say some dumb shit like this

Yeah hardcores are spending more now. And back then the PPV stuff wasnt so accessible now u can buy it from places like FITE and shit. And I think TNA only counted USA buys.

TNA competed with RAW
gAyEW competes with NXT

Wrestling is cheaper and more accessible than ever. Shame only autists are interested.

its true lol zoomer detected

Now days it’s easier to find watchable streams though

And TNA rarely ever left the Impact Zone, which was free

>competed

Produce kino on an industrial scale

Everything