BUT MUH DEMO!!!

> NOOOO IT WAS RANKED NUMBER 1!!!
> D D D D DAVE SAYS THE DEMO!!!

Attached: 24B72CA2-7257-48D0-A956-FEEB5662D37F.jpg (680x684, 188.66K)

Wojak? Opinion discarded.

Wojak? Based

GUYS... ITS TIME FOR AN ANNOUNCEMENT!

Didn't read didn't ask number one

>INCOMING SIGNING!
> TONY BUYS IWA MID SOUTH LIBRARY
> TONY DIGS UP THE CORPSE OF OWEN HART TO SHOOT ON VINCE!!!

Attached: B7800CA3-55BD-41F8-B426-285B3C3EB995.jpg (705x607, 53.87K)

I watch both. AEW puts on better matches, and I like how they consistently have hardcore matches, they kinda over do the blood, but at least they do it. AEW does just seem like debut after debut though.

>tony brings in the dudleys
>the bucks beat the hardy's and the dudleys in a tlc match
>christian is guest commentator

>Draws under 750k
> cult scream about demo beating reruns of golden girls

Tony needs to invest big money in holograms and have Chris Benoit debuting

I don't understand what drones want? It's literally the highest rated show of the night

they think tony kahn paid off the industry for more than a decade before dynamite started to make 18-49 the most important metric, just in case he happened to be able to start a wrestling company that would draw well in that particular metric. basically, they're schizo nutcases on the same level as flat earthers.

We want AEW retards to admit, out loud, for all to see, that ad buys for 18-49 aren't worth 7 million dollars each while 50+ only goes for 35 cents. It doesn't work that way.

Is 18-49 a more highly coveted demographic? Sure. But a show that draws 3x more total audience is going to make more than AEW even if AEW wins by .03 in a specific, cherry-picked demographic. AEW does their split-screen crap because they aren't getting enough $$$ from ad buys to cut to full-screen commercial. Those PIP ads bring in significantly less revenue.

They're only live 2 hours per week. The costs to go 4+ hours live every week will offset much/most of the fabled TV deals that are coming up 2-3 years from now. AEW better start improving Dark/Elevation with non shit-tier matchups so they can transition to a monthly streaming service, or this promotion is just going to continue to be a money sink.

both are shit you dumb fuck.

This is retarded. The reason why 18-49 is more valued by advertisers is because they are more likely to buy new products. If you're gearing to 50+ then that is a whole different set of creative in advertisment. 50+ is worthless if it's not your target audience that will buy your shit.

I want that, that little seething reply. thats all I want.

Also no one is arguing that AEW is going to make a bigger profit than wwe. You're just making up your own headcanon to get mad at.

Learn to read retard, I already said it was a more valuable demographic. But we aren't talking 100 to 1 here, more like 2 to 1 at most.

There are 15+ fields worth of data for the ratings breakdown, not just the 4-5 that get posted on most of these threads. They can get breakdowns for how many 2-17 year olds, or 5-11 year olds are watching, or 25-34 - and numbers like those will determine how much Disney, etc, will want to pay for ad buys.

You can continue acting like 18-24 year olds these days aren't broke FUCKS who can't afford any new cars, luxury or otherwise, nor can they afford Mac Books, etc. But anyone who isn't brain-damaged would be able to surmise that it's probably better to have 3 million viewers and .4 in the 18-49 demo, than have 950k viewers and .41 in the demo. You dumb shit.

cope dronieboi

>MUH MILLION VIEWERS!!!!
biggest dronecope ever

In what world do you think wwe is drawing anywhere near 3 million? Aew hovers around 950k -1.2 million while raw is around 1.4 -1.6 million.
Even smackdown on free TV does nowhere near 3 million. If youre trying to compare cable to network then of fucking course cable cant compare but even then smackdown hovers around 2 million when they were expected to do 4 million
They aren't getting 3x the viewership. That's not to say the brand isn't worth more and won't get a better tv deal but your logic is flawed.