Go off, Tay!

Go off, Tay!

Attached: 491168AE-8857-4D47-9457-80A6BAF5929D.jpg (1170x1625, 380.13K)

Why didn't she mention her kid that she left behind?

Whore privilege

>be an attention whore
>get mad when you get attention
>attention whore some more
women are so stupid, they really shouldn't be doing things like wrestling and giving themselves even more brain damage on top of their natural handicaps.

This hue monkey is losing it

If I owned a wrestling fed, day 1...I would have a meeting with them and make sure they were smart and knew not to get worked by trolled on social media. Fucking come on.

She forgot about abandoning her child

What a psycho. Good luck sammy

>and my first mercedes
Ah so she's this type of spic

would be kino

can parents raise a daughter properly? women always end up with an obnoxious amount of entitlement

>y'all

OMG she bought a heckin car? Pack it up boys the argument is over, we're finished

She has a kid?

>do you even understand the things youre saying
>*incoherent esl rambling*
Kek what a dumb block headed tranny bitch

Why do third worlders put Mercedes' on a pedestal?

Yeah living in a favela in Brazil with the dad. She had the kid as a teen.

Worked

That's literally a man

Sign of wealth and love to brag about it once they get something so visible.

>be a virgin
>still a virgin
>forever a virgin
>kill self
soon I hope?

>be a virgin
I'm sorry to hear that. Women are all retarded, though, so I'm sure you'll figure a way to lure one into your bed eventually.

>I speak 3 languages me am smart
spanish and moortuguese are the same shit and everyone with above 50 iq can learn english, fuck outta here skank lol.

kek

because its a yummy german car, my dad got my sister one and she hasnt shut up about it on her socials, Im gonna crash that shitbox on purpose one of these days.

>pam is a cuckquean
based

Imagine bragging about knowing three languages while rambling like a badly dubbed telenovela, absolute kwab.

And I still think this is just a work, you don't propose on live tv only to get a new hoe a month later.