Leave them all alone

leave them all alone

Attached: 1141144.png (588x342, 38.87K)

The marks are in the ring.

You all are creeps when it comes to women’s wrestlers and their relationships/marriages. The square-headed tranny is right in this circumstance.

imagine replying to people on twitter about your personal life

god I'd eat cheerios out of her ass without a spoon

Did you watch the assylum where they did it with fruitloops or the one where they scrambled the eggs in the girls ass? So kino

lol what a cuckqueen sammy's ex is

Marks are in the ring brother.

Here's the iffy jiffy. I know for a fact that the Vlog Crew lurks here so I'm gonna be letting you into a lil secret. Don't respond. That's right. When you see someone who you don't know saying something stupid and retarded about you or someone you love online the best thing is JUST BLOCK em. That's right, just Block em and don't sell em. I know sometimes shit like that gets to you I get it but saying something gives marks validation so don't be another mark and be a worker. Dont sell this shit.

Sammy must have hit her with that 630 dicking to get her this cockwhipped, sheesh.

whore

This is legit Tay signal boosting a troll, read between the lines, she is doing it to fuck with Pam.

The problem isn't the switch to Taynara, it's how fast it was made.

>y'all
child abandoning whore.

Attached: 1646864163555.webm (1024x576, 2.93M)

why do they give these people control over their social media. should just have a pr person manning their accounts and not responding to stuff

Sick of these imbeciles complaining about verbal attacks on their relationships when Sammy forced his former slam pig on the telly for all the world to see and now his blockhead favela urchin is whining cause her feelings are getting hurt. Get the fuck out of here with this nonsense.

Attached: Knoose Instructions.jpg (750x561, 78.05K)

Sammy proposed to Pam in August, the cat was out of the bag about Tay in December, I think that's a good enough leeway to Make The Transition, assuming he realized his mistake by like September.

>KingAnime777
When will people learn to stop paying attention to the lowest common demoninators?

As soon as Tay was on the Vlog I knew for a fact that Sammy was banging her.

kek this

So she’s making it public that his ex is a cuck.

Sigma af

Tell me you've never been engaged muchless in a relationship without telling me you've never been engaged muchless in a relationship.

>Sigma af

Attached: 1643328621417.png (886x898, 719.1K)