Regal caves to the mob, apologizes for alleged "sins"

Welp, there goes another AEW hiree to the unemployment line.

Attached: Screenshot_20220310-135720.jpg (1080x1027, 194.36K)

what

His speech was the best part of the show so who cares if he went long?

it sucked

based Regal

Probably the people who's time he ate into care.

why post this online fucking cringe is it in their contracts that they all have to make fools of themselves on twitter

Oh, so Meltzer was accurate again. How bout that

I don't think anyone cared that he went overtime, even the wrestlers who had a match after his segment, but he's a pro so he wanted to apologize. It wasn't a big deal.

You sucked my dick

The SJWs have gone too far

They ALL sucked. Who cares if they got their time cut down? Fuck them. Should've gotten over before he got there. It's their fault for being trash. AEW sucks. This is a fucking MID SOUTH BOARD

>Oh no our match was 60 seconds shorter
Who gives a shit?

so talk to them backstage where he sees them every week

work

He literally wrote that he did you fucking peanut brain

What did he say?

The people who planned a match to be longer

he just got a little carried away but he knows you shouldn't go into business for yourself and hog the promo times (unless your name is Cody)

That Regal went long and ignored the time guy outside the ring.

The floor manager was signalling to Regal to wrap it up and Regal ignored him

Why didn't they just drop the pointless Pac match?

As usual Regal is a top act that most wont appreciate properly

which dimeless shitters fought after him again? page and the casper the spook?

Gotta be honest it was definitely long but I was mesmerized by it. Why is he posting this on fucking Twitter? Talk to Tony directly telling him hey Tony I'm sorry just got caught up with emotions. Why is Regal letting us the Marks know about this? I'm confused.

so why post it on twitter no one fucking cares

Gottem

Attached: Screenshot_20220310-140443.jpg (1080x1009, 196.95K)

alright, well I guess like they should've dropped that match but Tony had already tweeted about it so they had no choice

That match was a nothing match booked in case the other matches went too fast.

Really ate into Scorpio Sky vs Sammy Gaywearer that everyone gave a shit ab out.

They've rescheduled matches before.

It was the only soulful thing on the show.

OP is a faggot. That is all.

>His speech was the best part of the show
>Takes 20 minutes to say Bryan is a good wrestler
ok bud

Regal’s promo was the best of the year and will be the best of the year. Who the fuck cares that they cut into some PC-level matches for it. Maybe hold off one of the eight turns you had you stupid piss shit motherfuckers

>posting your own twitter
kill yourself

>it sucked

Its did suck

Its all my 39 years when I met Byran Danielson 21 years ago and Moxly 11 years ago in all my 39 years.....My demons and sins of 39 years to many to list.

its was rambling in incoherent. Bryan and Mox were pacing the ring doing nothing and waiting for it to end. so bad.

so boring.

If you need 20-minute to say Danielson is a great wrestler and Moxley is violent, then maybe you need to go back to promo class.

Regal last night made a Wyatt promo seem short and straight to the point.