Why didn't Roode become a top guy in WWE even for a while?

>he had the look
>he had the entrance
>he had the mic skills
>he was over

Attached: 3y9736wizjm81.jpg (2048x1152, 297.03K)

Vince generally doesn't like non-WWE guys and Roode is a TNA guy. Vince was going to bury AJ but backed off because he was so over.

SNORIUS
NO I WONT TUNE IN
I WONT TUNE IN
HE'S BORING US

GLORIOUS

Like so many, he's burdened with the lingering odor of TNA

Why would they push James Storm's jannetty?

Putting him in a tag team with Ziggler was a death sentence.

He didn't have the height to make up for the Vince intangibles

Didn't stop them from pushing Lashley and McIntyre

he was too old when he came over

>Vince was going to bury AJ
headcanon

>Didn't stop them from pushing Lashley and McIntyre
Lashley and Drew started in WWE and went to TNA. They were Ex-WWE guys, not TNA shitters

Who were both in WWE first and Vince tried pushing them for years?

Two problems
>Former TNA guy
>Former Haitch NXT guy
he allowed AJ to break through because he is also a NJPW guy who Vince respects, and AJ once flew across the world on extremely short notice for Vince

AJ said in an interview just recently Vince didn’t think the crowd would know who AJ was

He is awesome and has one of the best entrances ever.

he said he heard someone say that, he didnt say vince told him that. regardless, so what?

>Why didn't X become a top guy in WWE?
because WWE sucks lmao

Bobby Roode looks like that faggot Dan Bilzerian. He's just a generic asshole no better than Dash and Wheeler. I don't think I even know what his voice sounds like, that's how little that ugly mother fucker has spoken in WWE.

He is old and was a good boy and sold instead of being a no selling Chad. In wwe, as soon as Vince watches you selling and looking weak he pegs you as a midlevel guy. You have to look strong or be fart joke funny to win him over.

Because when he debuted on the main roster:

>Brock, Roman and Braun were the main event scene on Raw

>AJ, Nakamura, Owens & Zayn were the main event scene on Smackdown

who would you have replaced with Roode?

>Zayn
Zayn has never been in the main event picture lel has he even ever had a 1v1 world title ppv match?

That fat fuck Steen should never sniff the main event scene until he gets his body in order and stops wrestling in a t-shirt and basketball shorts like the indie shitter he still is.

Because he’s fucking boring and tremendously overrated. Solid hand. That’s it.

Massive headcanon

TNA is the only reason they were ever able to develop the character / promo skills they needed to be world champion.

Roode looks like a mini-HHH. He was never "over". His theme song was. You faggots basedboys do this all the time nowadays. You think because a guys theme song is over he is in fact over. No they are too different things.
>Theme song being over means people sing along to it (without being forced) and are happy like a favorite song coming on the radio
>Wrestler being over means when their music hits crowd gasps and goes nuts
Faggots have been so starved of actually seeing an act be over that they don't remember what it looks or sounds like.