1 million views

1 million views
Trending number 3 on YouTube

Egods, I don’t we let Jeff go because we wasn’t a draw…

Attached: 9E9A3917-C785-45F4-A0C0-121F8B7A6857.jpg (828x641, 137.46K)

>pajeet views now matter
Also
>I don’t we let Jeff go
Good morning, sir

>literally leaves in the middle of a wwe match
>wwe offers him a hall of fame induction to come back
>he tells them to fuck off
>debuts in aew the exact day his no compete clause ends
top kek based jeff

>I don’t we let Jeff go because we wasn’t a draw…
good morning, tranny!

Chose his Brother over Vince. I say based

GOOD MORNING SIRS

>>wwe offers him a hall of fame induction to come back
>>he tells them to fuck off
headcanon

based

They'll both go into the Hall of Fame regardless after their AEW run. Hell, they'll probably wrestle at least one more match at Mania before retiring. This is what? The third time Jeff left to be "creatively fulfilled" before coming back at the first whistle?

Soooooo Hardyz, Sting and Darby VS Andrade, Private Party and who else ?

AEW is just TNA with guys that sloppily perform spots all match long

bingo

Good morning

AEW will treat Jeff with more dignity than Vince did.

god damn been awhile since i've seen Jeff Hardy, those tattoos makes him seem like even more of a crackhead lmao, i just hope to god they don't lose to the Young Bucks, which will definitely happen

seethe and cope, drone
>Upon hearing that he wouldn’t be inducted with his brother, Jeff turned down the offer, as Matt explained on his latest Twitch steam: Longest story short, they offered him to be inducted into the 2022 Hall of Fame. “Jeff asked ‘so you want to induct me into the Hall of Fame?’ And he said ‘well let me ask you, I know you guys have spoken with AEW. Is this going to be the Hardy Boyz? Is this myself and my brother Matt?’ And they go ‘oh, no no, no, no. We can’t get Matt. He’s under contract at AEW. You know, it would just be you.’ And Jeff said ‘well, that’s a hard no.’ He definitely stood up for the team of the Hardy Boyz.”

>as Matt explained on his latest Twitch steam
like I said, headcanon.

>Tony Khan makes an offer to someone under contract.
>WWE sues him for contractual interference.
>Tony Khan humiliated

>the contracts of the cult are put under legal scrutiny for the first time exposing all of vince's shady dealings
>the sloppy shop loses tons of money and can no longer classify wrestlers as independent contractors
>edrones continue coping with "muh record profits"

legitimately happened lol

the most overpowered roster in wrestling

aew doesnt geoblock india, wwe does for 2 weeks because they have tv deals there.

Owen Hart would still be here if he did the same thing, though he might have been the one socked by Goldberg instead

Ojama seek help
And yet AEW has shitty ratings and will continue to have shitty ratings

>Brodie went to AEW
>Died from COVID
>Dean went to AEW
>Became an obese alcoholic
Jeff will OD within 6 months.

GOOD MORNING XIRS