How would you book him?

how would you book him?
obviously he's the biggest star in aew by far but he ain't as quick as he once was

Attached: Capture.png (489x408, 471.4K)

Debuts in a squash against Adam Page to win the AEW title then beats Kenny Gaymega, The Young Cucks, and a bunc of other gay wrestlers in a 8 vs 1 squash to retain the belt then fold the company

>obviously he's the biggest star in aew by far

Attached: punk642_crop_650x440.jpg (650x440, 77.92K)

Seethe.

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-10 at 15-19-57 jMg3oxJ2X_1tE6TxOocz3WivWqJNZU9RrtHBwudupcg.jpg (WEBP-Grafik 640 × 396 Pixel).png (640x396, 83.51K)

you have to be seriously deluded if you think cuckman phil is a bigger name than jeff

yeah but this was over 10 years ago, its hard to push Jeff as the top guy now

CM Punk looks like he spent two years in Bergenbelsen so what does it matter?

He's only a year older than Phil

>book his first feud as Darby/Sting vs Hardy Boyz
>transition into a singles feud against Darby
>draw the dimes
>doesn't matter what comes next

Phillip is a big name but everyone knows Jeff. He's probably the most well known active wrestler in the world

Retard.

The AEW world title scene should be guys like Jeff Hardy, Sting, Christian, Jericho, maybe Kenny Omega or Brian Cage. Adam Cole and Adam Page are fucking terrible fat ugly no talent charisma vacuums who have no business even being with the company let alone being world champions.

Attached: Adam Page.jpg (2802x3456, 750.21K)

Get the absolute shit kicked out of him for 20 mins, then pull off a whisper in the wind, somehow deliver a twist of fate, land a swanton and pin his opponent.

He was moving like an old man in the ring last night, so I'd keep him confined to the tag division

Yeah but they rely on different things. If Jeff can be Jeff of 2009 again then fair enough, not sure he has the energy and fitness to do that though.

HOLY BASED

old guys need to warm up more. jeff still has gas in the tank.

I would never.
He's been a liability to virtually every company he's been in because he's a fucking junkie and never stops.
You already have the better Hardy. Fuck Jeff.

I wouldn't give him any real push or title, too unreliable

>Brian Cage

lmao

It should centre around Mox, Bryan, Omega and Punk. Then have vets (Hardy/Sting/Jericho) or the top young guys (Page) come into the title picture now and then too.

I wouldn't. He looked like shit. He moves worse than Sting and that guy is 65.