Autistically gestures at the crowd instead of heading straight down to save his brother

>autistically gestures at the crowd instead of heading straight down to save his brother

What did Jefe mean by this?

Attached: images (45).jpg (739x415, 62.06K)

i laughed. i hope he doesnt get hurt.. i dont trust these indie guys

I don't trust anyone

they have quietly been building the storyline that big money matt actually doesnt have that much money, doing this he saved his brother in 2 ways, once in the fight and once by being ENDLESS DIMES

I give it three weeks until AEWtrannies get bored of him and want a new yummy ex WWE guy debut

>starts his career at WWF and makes heaps of money
>treats them like shit and leaves for TNA
>WWE brings him back and gives him heaps of money
>treats them like shit and leaves for TNA
>WWE brings him back and gives him heaps of money
>treats them like shit and leaves for AEW
What dirt does he have on Vince that Vince keeps bending over backwards for him?

Matt already got heem'd, and he's not the brother that's even known for crazy high spots.

It was dumb. Jeff was being a self mark junkie

Marks love him
Smarks love him
Women love him
Kids love him
Charismatic as fuck despite being below average on the mic
Easy dimes, bruh

gotta get his shit in

Fucking this. For people who "can't stand WWE" they sure love it when WWE comes to their little hotdog indie shit poopoo peepee brand lol. Can't WAIT until those faggots go bankrupt I will laugh SO hard at GayEWho trannies.FUCK

I love this nigga like toy wouldn't believe

Attached: 1646878261477.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

This is the most retarded non criticism I've ever heard and it would never pop in my head once and now I've seen it half a dozen times since the show ended.

Do the bitter seething edrones congregate on twitter or discord or something and coordinate their messaging?

Attached: link.jpg (936x781, 94.81K)

It wouldn't have happened like this in WWE and you know it? You know why? BECAUSE VINCE IS ACTUALLY GOOD AT BOOKING. This is why WWE is the big leagues and GayEWho is the hotdog tranny indie shitter flippy self-mark fed for faggot trannie leftist cuckies who couldn't hang with the big dogs like Tribal Chief who I can guarantee you vote Republican because they're real men unlike Cowsoi who would have gotten squashed by Sheamus in a 30 second match in a real wrestling company.
Ooooh how the mighty have fallen. Shame because his run in 2008 was kino, but couldn't stay off the drugs lol can't wait until another Sting incident.

Probably that he needs to go to rehab....... again

it was pretty funny

It's a war dance to strike fear into the people assaulting Matt and it fucking worked cus they rolled out of the ring

Literally WWE garbage. But at least WWE has the excuse that they're the major leagues
>wE'Re nOt LiKE tHat OtHeR coMPaNy
Don't you hear this shit all the time from GayEWho?
Fucking lol. They're exactly like that other company, but wihtout the fucking dime drawers like SFR and BBD, and even worse it's run by a Muslim dog fucker.

when you're a draw you can get away with that shit, that goes for every area of life, not just wrestling

he was just vibing bro

>Jefe
kek, only cool people will get this reference

>person who can draw money naturally whenever he's on the screen is given multiple chances to repair burned bridges
wow what a surprise

>dances while moving forward down the ramp
>crowd loses their fucking mind
Megadimes

So confident in his abilities he was able to dance a little before he helped his bro and matt knew this