Be honest, if you had your own promotion, who would you rather have on your roster?

Be honest, if you had your own promotion, who would you rather have on your roster?

Attached: Screenshot_20220309-214525.png (1080x1018, 1.17M)

EC3 or Chris Masters

bron is better in the ring but wardlow looks more the part. I'd just throw money at both of them.

Neither of these bland shitters

Buck Breakker looks pretty based to me, capn

Bron, but as Steiner.

Wardlow
/thread

Bron is over a decade younger and might already be better in the ring, Wardlow is much taller and has a better look

Wardlow. Nothing against Bron but until I see more from him I like Wardlow more. I just hope Tony plays to Wardlow's strengths and has a lot of hoss fights

Why they try to disguise the fact he's a Steiner makes zero sense. It has to be some sort of WWE branding or trademark shenanigans.

neither and if by some act of god I was forced to have someone that looks like these two vanilla chuds on my show i would walk on a jersey shithole boardwalk and pay one of those idiots $50 to take a shoot piledriver during a commercial break

I think Wardlow has a great look but I see him maxing out at Sheamus level. Bron has the potential to be main event level. Also Bron is better on the mic

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 158.08K)

>hy they try to disguise the fact he's a Steiner makes zero sense.
Scott owns the Steiner schtick and hates Vince and won't let WWE profit off the name.

>Bron
>go back to the Rex Steiner name
>look and personality will be a combination of Rick and Scott's singles runs
>Scott's trunks and wild vulgar promos
>Rick's barking and Varsity jacket
>start as midcard champ but work way up to a main event spot

Bron, Wardlow can't talk.

They did the same thing with Curtis Axel/Michael McGillicutty.

Why can't he be his own man though?

Bron Breakker could do Wardlow but Wardlow couldn't do Bron Breakker.

Wardlow is alot better than Bron right now. Bron is young though and can get better.

I would hope Wardlow is better since hes been wrestling for like 8 years or something

Bron works as a babyface. We have yet to see a true babyface wardlow that doesn't rely on mjf

sure but i don't know what Bron being gay has to do with anything

His promo tonight was based

Scott is still over with normies and memes so having a younger version of Big Poppa Pump who can work like the early 90s Steiners is a winning formula

Couldn't give a fuck about either I'd rather have someone with charisma

Woldraw and it's not even close.