Only 5 remain

only 5 remain...

Attached: AAC06A5F-94EB-40A1-AD4C-4566D4514824.jpg (1080x927, 199.77K)

They laughed at us.... Now look who's laughing

They could’ve had Johnny Nitro but appear to have passed on him. He’s working with AAA

Yeah
We're laughing at the sub 1 million pissant retirement fed

AJ just signed long-term so he’s unlikely. I can see Shinsuke maybe and Ibushi will probably have at least one appearance. Not sure about Johnny.

22 antidraws and marty scurll

I'm suspecting he worked Tony and WWE for a bigger contract. Same thing happened with Good Brothers which is why they weren't signed

marty will never wrestle for a prominent american promotion. aj re-signed with wwe, shinsuke checked out a long time ago, johnny had his chance. ibushi will show up tho

Other than Jericho this looks like someone purposely set out to compile a list of the biggest dimeless shitters lol

still not a single draw on there

>Scurll
Canceled
>AJ
Never happening and was never happening, dunno why people thought it would.
>Nakamura
Maybe. He doesn't wanna move his family back to Japan, so if he's gonna leave WWE, it'll probably be to go to AEW and work NJPW on the side. But he may just be satisfied with where he is. Who knows.
>Ibushi
Will probably show up as an NJPW wrestler to do stuff with Kenny.
>John Morrison
Seems like if he was gonna come in, he would've by now. He would just be a Matt Sydal-type who wins a lot on Youtube but is very rarely on TV, but I don't think there's anything wrong with that?

Ibushi is dead, Scurll is a no-go
Johnny DarkElevation doesn't sound that great

Still doesn't have the three best wrestlers there.

>John Morrison was considered a big get
jesus

>Jeff Hardy
>dimeless
Okay retard

They're only missing one of the three best, user.

>brings back stone cold
>calls anyone else retirement fed

>Johnny DarkElevation
Top kek

aj styles, festus, who, who and who

Morrison can happen at any time

You obviously didn't watch Lucha Underground. That show managed to get Brian Cage over.

kota next

Marty will never happen, AEW doesn’t need a sex pest who targets underage girls

Ibushi bros.........