Gets released and JOINS his SHIELD BROTHER MOX in AEW and Remakes the SHIELD as the SWORD

>gets released and JOINS his SHIELD BROTHER MOX in AEW and Remakes the SHIELD as the SWORD
BASED

Attached: FNcJmwaWYAUMXK1.jpg (1079x1071, 165.92K)

basado

nah he's just posting the state of his raped asshole

>the #3 guy in WWE ever getting released

Attached: 1623907385640.jpg (573x574, 53.32K)

Nash Was Raped Not Seth

He dosen't even have a wrestlemania match bro!

Tyler Black would be TAKING THE FOOD off of Seth Rollins table

Braun was once the number 3 guy and got released.

>getting worked by the "HE DOESNT HAVE A WRESTLEMANIA MATCH" storyline which is the most retarded fucking storyline of all time
Everybody knows he'll get a match

cyn

but what if he doesn't

He's joining his Shield BROTHER Mox in AEW

>Inserts himself into the Brock vs Roman match halfway through as a yummy callbackarino to WM31

Usually it's his wife getting blacked

Braun was never #3 get outta here

Attached: 1645858334044.png (382x417, 324.94K)

i'm going to keep watching to find out

Honestly though, WM should be a triple threat with Seth going over in the chamber and demanding a rematch against Roman for the rumble DQ. Brock would justify it by using his RR win to challenge for both titles. Would

Vince doesn't think in interesting matches. Also, another triple threat main event is kind of overkill.
>WM 30 triple threat
>Wm 31 triple threat technically
>Wm 35 triple threat
>Wm 37 triple threat
Gotta give it some time

I will forever be a Seth mark. Fuck you guys, he's always been based. LONG LIVE THE DRIP GAWD.

Yeah u right

Nah, he's getting repackaged in WWE. He's losing the FREAKIN', weird dance and stupid laughter.

>over as fuck and went over roman clean
You're right. He was #2.

He's either facing Cody or Bron (don't ask me how he would get there)

SIERRA
WHISKEY
OSCAR
ROMEO
DELTA

Stone Cold will stunner KO through the ring, Bayley returns for a special ding dong hello, seth asks her about the hole in the floor and starts pissing in it. Seth v KO at Backlash in a lumberjack match with the zombies returning from lsst year

What does SWORD mean?