Long boring promo in your path

>long boring promo in your path

Attached: william_regal_by_maxrenders_df198wp-fullview.png (1280x1600, 2.32M)

He has to cut down on the time, that's for sure.

Rilliam Wegal bros...

>Complaining when a wrestling segment lasts more than 5 mins
Must be a faggot zoomer pEdrone

Who approved this shit

He’s still going kek, the hillbilly Jim of promos

Regal is based and always has been. Don’t try shitting on him. He would literally stretch (You), queer.

>rambles on like a drunk

A British Triple H

filtered

zoom zoom

This is peak gaitch droning promo that helped bury the business. You cultists have no self awareness.

Omg man, for fucks sake wrap it up.

He just kept babbling on and on about shit no one cares about

>takes 10 minutes to say it’s been 29 years since he’s been on TBS, appreciates Mox, Bryan, and Tony, and his tag team will hurt everyone in their path

Wtf was that part when he said Bryan made him relevant or some shit? it sounded like some made up headcanon

He's legit dying. Let the old timer ramble.

10 Min promos every single show, Why?

you want to display your new toy. unfortunately regal is a boring charismaless shitter and instead should be back stage. one of the many reasons i never watched nxt. he's not someone that's "held back by wwe"

He was feeling up and touching all over schiavone the entire time in that promo as well

i would listen to regal talking about wrestling for hours

Projecting pedo tranny

Attached: 407724E2-0FEB-4703-9A72-AAF14D83D50D.png (437x680, 232.28K)

Based

Regal trained Bryan in MCW 20 years ago. I think it was Regal who got Bryan tours in Japan.

>i would listen to regal talking about wrestling for hours

Attached: 6CE1E32A-B69E-4535-AB37-8B6F9E703DF0.png (309x368, 141.29K)

No shit. I was waiting for the orchestra to start playing to let this fossil know his time was up.

Kek

>never over in WWE
>irrelevant for decades
>taking time from AEW talent like Wardlow and Starks
I stopped watching WWE because of boring fucks like this 15 years ago. how is he still around.

When was the last time he had to say anything on the mic that wasn't regimentally scripted by Vince?

It makes sense it was weird, because it was off the cuff.