This board has incredibly shit taste

I'm SICK of you zoomer FAGGOTS hating on Christian AND Shiozaki. It's GAY and you're all FAGGOTS.

Attached: 1632492363528.webm (396x300, 2.71M)

I like Christian but Go-Away Heat Shitozaki can fuck off forever with Mutoh and Fujita

People really think Warner bros want this camcorder shit on their streaming services .

kek Omemega btfo. BWAB (Bryan was always based)

Shiozaki is awesome but Christian has never been good in ring and Im not going to pretend he is because a schizo tnanigger wants to think that era of impact was good.

People who hate on Christian are subhumans that should be shot on sight.

kek based bryan destroying that fag

Fuck you, you don't know anything about wrestling

isnt just hitting someone straight being a bad worker? i can do that, i can elbow you in the eye

Shiozaki sucks.
How many times will that dude get a heavyweight belt and then just flounder as always

He would've done it again at revolution if Mox wasn't a complete pussy. Mox's blade job was embarrassing.

COPE

Attached: queer as folk.png (1084x1256, 1.63M)

>it's explained on the next BTE that it was Bucks gear and has nothing to do with LGBT shit
queer shitters BTFO

Cope

whats a picture of adam page have to do with how shitty and boring Christian is? All japanese wrestlers men and women aare better than Christian.

why is Hangman's fanbase largely the gay & trans community

Attached: thumb war.gif (268x200, 1.93M)

He enables them on twitter

You do realize that you’re exposing your self as an openly gay zoomer

WHy would liking all japanese wrestlers, from Go Shiozaki, Fujita, Jumbo Tsuruta, Akira Taue, Rusher Kimura make me a zoomer?

>call AEW fans trannies for years
>NOOOO WE'RE NOT! STOP CALLING US THAT!
>one of their top guys literally panders to trannies and gays
>all of his fans are anxious LGBTQ members
thank god Pac doesn't do shit like this

Go has great matches but it's weird a guy started out as a little Kobashi clone persisted so long that he now dresses like knock off Okada

nah this homo has been shouting out and supporting troons frequently on twatter seriously fuck him

Shiozaki ruins the entire list by himself.

>"it's explained on the next BTE!!!!!!!"
>user doesn't realize he further exposes himself by admitting he watches BTE
jesus christ

Attached: 2NQZf2r.jpg (1056x864, 56.89K)