What's his most based take?

What's his most based take?

Attached: Jim_Cornette_bio.png (1200x675, 1.59M)

all his opinions of muslims

Probably the one about the only reason Michaels found god was because nobody else wanted to be friends with him anymore.

I was gonna say his anti-asian stuff, but yeah this takes the top spot.

That it's better to have other guys fuck his sloth of a wife than try to get it up for her lard ass himself.

People shit on him for being a cuck, but if you had a wife like that, would you want to fuck her?

No I would divorce her and fuck attractive younger (legal) women.

his opinion of joshi wrestling is spot on

His opinion on cRAP "music"

That the Young Bucks are shit. He’s wrong about Kenny, though.

His recent rant about how Cain fucked up by not planning the murder of the guy beforehand and only getting the job half done is up there.

AEW needing a proper fucking booker

His view on Islam, Asians, modern wrestling, The Young Bucks, wrestlers who don't look like men, AEW.

Most of them desu

>the Dumb Fucks politically buried FTR
>FTR by FAR is the best tag team in AEW
>the remaining EVPs need to be stripped of their influence and Tony needs to grow some fucking balls
>Tony needs to sign Dem Boys

>Now let me ask you something Bryan. How in the fuck do you go from two million to six when you barely even have evidence for less than half of that?
>It's a simple fucking question, but nobody wants to give a proper answer, because they know what the answer is: that they are fucking working both the krauts AND us!
>I swear, if we knew what's good for this country, we'd send our entire nuclear arsenal and turn the Holy Land into the Glassed Land!
>But nobody has the balls to do it, since the big lobbies are full of them and the jackoffs in Congress will pick their paycheck over the common good every fucking time!

if only he was so based, he's essentially a yid lapdog when he spouts off about anything political

A take so dated "OK boomer" feels too fresh

>the Dumb Fucks politically buried FTR

headcopin'

>promised a rematch between Fucks and FTR
>never book rematch between Fucks and FTR
>hardly book FTR for months for no fucking reason
If it wasn't for MJF pushing to have FTR in the Pinnacle they would still be waiting to be booked, fuck the Cucamonga Kids

>>the Dumb Fucks politically buried FTR
>headcopin'
their booking speaks for itself

Blaming Trump for Putin invading Ukraine.

Don't reply to Omega Tranny.

>Take is so cringe, that it turns around and becomes based
Only Cornette