Tony Kahn should buy Shimmer and then send all the aew female wrestlers there

Tony Kahn should buy Shimmer and then send all the aew female wrestlers there

Attached: SHIMMER_Logo[1].jpg (464x215, 21.38K)

Name nor library has any value.

Yes
Doesn't matter, can ship off the women who are ratings killers somewhere

they run like 3 shows a year, whats the point

That would kill WWE, their archive has all the credible women there

You hear more about Shine these days.

For me, it's Sparkle

every big company should make a women containment show where they can wrestle with an all female booking team so they have no excuses. If they think they can be draws let's see them do it. It will also seperate the schizo stalker twitter weirdos and sjws from other wrestling fans

Just ship them to roh

Fair point but I was thinking the entire women's division but ROH can work for that too

TK probably doesn't know what a shimmer is.

The only women's promotion he ever heard about is TJPW.

There's no way this isn't coomer shit purely going of the name and logo

If you saw the women involved you'd know no one is cooming to this

>coomer shit

Attached: FC6sNDuXEAQmp5D.jpg (1336x2048, 862.17K)

I retract my statement
Who the fuck is this for

It was a scam for Dave Prazak to get laid while looking like a savant to womens wrestling by giving them a place to wrestle 4 times a year and booked the American shitters against joshi with the incentive of getting them japanese tours if they perform well (both in ring and in bed), all under the guise of "this is REAL athletic womens wrestling!"

I actually used to like SHIMMER when they had LuFisto, Cheerleader Melissa/Mercedes Martinez and Kana, but their roster is full of literally who's now and some of the most poisonous/green women in the business.

I agree with OP completely though. If women think they're so great, yeah have your own brand, have your own show or your own PPV or even you're own promotion. Rather than shitting up the main show, let's see how well you can draw by yourselves from men and women. And then when the ratings come in and you get nothing, maybe you should stop acting like gender equality is a real thing.

whats going on here?

Attached: la creatura extraterrestre.png (204x183, 75.43K)

>their roster is full of literally who's now and some of the most poisonous/green women
Anyone that shows potential gets signed immediately. It's like PWG for women.

Maybe in 2012 it was like PWG with a pipeline to WWE but not for years now

Is it me or do they all look kind of the same?