Kenny is a Persona 4 chad

>Kenny is a Persona 4 chad
BASED

Attached: FNXzbynWYAEp_sg.jpg (1280x960, 82.39K)

jannies deleted your last thread? Why? P3>5>4 btw

I just bought a Zune

>the ultimate pedo game
everyone that plays persona is a loner creep

kenny doesnt look good here which goes to show that he doesnt care about how he looks

Yep

Shitsona is garbage tier only ironic weebs play that queer tranny shit

Persona 3 is the Persona game that educated, high IQ adults who legitimately ask themselves philosophical questions for fun like the most.

Persona 4 is what anime waifufags like the most since every chick in that game is in love with the main character and an underaged idol literally molests him like a pervert the entire game no matter what you choose to do.
Persona 5 has the best gameplay and presentation, easily the best combat system in the franchise, but nobody ever considers it their favorite for some reason.

Go back and replay persona 3 bro its not as deep or high iq as you remember. It's actually really generic anime shit

I’m going to be shoot disappointed if he doesn’t come back looking like New Japan Omega. No excuses if he returns with a shit body.

You sound like a faggot with shit taste in games

he's not returning til 2023 is he

>t.pedo

im sure he played 4 but ops pic is about the fighting game

I'm literally 100 hours into my 4th playthrough (only second playthrough of FES). The story becomes GOAT tier when Ryoji tells everyone the truth and about Nyx; the player and the in-game characters have to choose to continue in the face of hopelessness and assured death, it's 10000/10.

he took "stuff" in japan user

gaming is for faggots

I'll just assume you're young and this is your first jrpg game then

whats stopping him now

american "stuff" isnt as good as japanese "stuff"

You watch guys in tights hug each other

true but i keep it to myself lol

Get it right brother. He’s not a persona fag. He’s a FGChad.

Attached: 22B2613A-7501-4689-B2D0-36C14371640C.jpg (897x897, 160.89K)