25 years old

>25 years old
>Never worked in my life
>Get a job at a warehouse
>Get treated like a prisoner, literally have to walk through a barbed wire fence to get into the building
>Then I have to take my shoes off and go through a metal detector
>Once I'm actually inside I'm watched 24/7 by cameras and supervisors, not allowed to listen to music in one ear or do anything that isn't 100% concentrating on my job
>Wouldn't even mind this except for the fact 40% of the workforce is redundant and never has anything to do, but you get bitched at for just standing about
>Every day hundreds of people show up and pretend to be busy and drag 90 minutes of work out into an 8 hour shift
>Quit after 3 days

I don't understand why any human being would tolerate such a life of abuse and neglect. I'm not a suicidal or emotional person, but standing there at 5am in my hi-vis vest and uncomfortable steel toe cap boots my life literally flashed before my eyes and I saw myself wasting the next 40 years of my life doing literally nothing. And I just walked out. I didn't say anything to anyone, I just walked the fuck out and that first step outside was like I'd been born again. I swore I'd do ANYTHING to never go back in there. I'd live in the woods if I had to, subsisting off squirells. That life is no life for a white man.

Attached: DBD3762F-1731-4734-A984-A34B336CDF8B.jpg (600x532, 164.71K)

Lmao broke entitled loser who will die a nobody with nothing

lmao fucking loser youre working in a literal warehouse getting free money for showing up KEK just walk around aimlessly and they wont know the difference imagine not wanting to do literally nothing for money

Attached: 1635238022347s.jpg (123x125, 2.1K)

Ignore these retards OP, they’re cogs in the system and their brains malfunction reading posts like yours. They hate you because they’re chained and don’t know anything else, they can’t imagine not going off the NPC path, they fear you, they hate you, and they subconsciously wish they were you

This is why I see so many niggers on Tik Tok making videos about how they just walk very fast inside the warehouse all day to pretend they are busy. Thinking about it the only nigger working at my gym also always walks very fast throughout the gym 24/7.

You're a fucking loser OP

Don't ragepost too hard, tomorrow's Monday

Stage 1. purchase trashtoken. Stage 2. lose everything. Stage 3. Cry a river on Any Forums. dont be such an asshole. Use PeerMoon!

>decentralized portfolio with huge amount of options
>Next LVL protection
>Real-time notifications
>Presale - price will increase

>I swore I'd do ANYTHING to never go back in there
yeah i remember my first day of waging, too. see you on monday!

Kek

kek i worked in a warehouse for 6 months right after college. anyways it was 45 mins from philly so the workers were mostly puerto ricans and niggers. they hired this one nigger named Wendell on a temp contract. he worked slow as fuck for the first like 2 days. then he started just walking around for hours at a time. just walking around the floor, hiding in the bathroom every now and then, but most of his time was just wandering around the floor. said his life's dream was to open a laundromat. he ended up quitting within a week. still can't tell if he was based or just another nigger.

This is why you go to school.
I work from home and get a decent amount of respect from my bosses.

I am 28 years old and I haven't worked a single day in my entire life

>he fell for the college is a meme meme
>DUDE JUST BE A PLUMBER OR AN ELECTRICIAN AND LIE ABOUT MAKING LITERALLY THREE TIMES THE NATIONAL AVERAGE WAGE ON Any Forums LMAO

Attached: Capture.png (613x512, 75.79K)

>reading comprehension
Are you a retard?

>reading comprehension
i was building off your post to no one in particular, not directing my sarcasm and derision at you.

we had the same thread on pol yesterday

Attached: 1648942406337.png (604x585, 569.14K)

Samefag

I agree just being forced to be bored is actually worse than working. Comfy wfh beats both easily though.

yes because it never seems to end. time passes quicker when you re working

This.
Also 25, I did warehouse work for about 3 months

After the 3rd month, I bought a gun and played Russian roulette one night

I decided I'd rather just not go back after that