ETH just needs a 2.8x

It can get it this year right ?
Arthur think so

Attached: Arthur-Hayes-Bitmex-v3.png (1279x800, 343.64K)

Eth isn't flipping king shitcoin no matter what. There's no route to 3x for eth at this stage.

ESG investors and implicit yield after the merge.

nonfactors and ponzinomics, next!

cope

Denial.

>3x
>flipping Bitcoin
user, I...

eth is going to 10x

a 2.8x against fiat? easy
a 2.8x against bitcoin? literally never going to happen

just look at the chart. last ath was 5 years ago for an altcoin thats been out for close to 7 years

ETH has 10000x better fundamentals than BTC and BTC is already 1 trillion
you drawing a random line in the sand is just testimony to how dumb/unimaginative/blockchain literate you are

>last ath was 5 years ago
conveniently ignoring that there are only a few months in which ETH was a worse buy than BTC in its entire existence, and is still gaining ground on it
>for an altcoin
the term "altcoin" is buttcoin maxi copium; ETH *is* this industry - everything runs on it, all innovation happens on it, its blockspace is orders of magnitude more valuable than BTC
>thats been out for close to 7 years
is there some magical force giving credence to the idea that labelling something an altcoin/declaring a duration of time it has lived for makes it unable to overtake BTC? you're a cultist, and clearly a fucking idiot

it's too obvious

if you miss out on eth you deserve to be poor

I am pretty sure it will 2.8x and I don't even care if it's this year

ANYTHING but keeping it in U.S. Dollars

Against Bitcoin it will gain some ground but probably a while until the flippening

ETH is a shitcoin. Only a delusional faggot like yourself would think ETH has better fundamentals than BTC.

This, I fucking love centralization.

Attached: surgical intervention.png (608x565, 119.69K)

by what metric am I delusional

money restored to rightful owners and the BTC cultists were forked away to cripple another chain into uselessness
where's the problem? I believe in ETHs layer 0 more than I do BTCs - just look at where both chains (and communities) are going, its a laughable difference

>where's the problem?
What problem? I just said that I love centralization! Also wish we could confiscate the money from all the hateful chuds too!

Clueless faggot

>btc maxi narrative spinning
low iqs please go :^)

>t. low IQ newfag
Imagine still being in denial that ETH is a shitcoin in 2022

profit with PeerMoon? Easy!

>Presale is Live - X100 in public sale
>decentralized portfolio with all trade features
>Expert developers and clear roadmap

>the most used and most in-demand blockchain is a shitcoin
??? didn't I just say low iqs pls go

So you are a newfag, that's okay :)

You're the only one in denial you stupid cunt. ETH has proven itself and it's the easiest safest play besides BTC. Be a maxipad by yourself you faggot.

>emotional shitcoiner is attached to his shitcoin
Oh nonono

>Kiddy troll is shit at being a troll

Gfy cock sucker

>mommyyyyyyy~
Absolute state of shitcoiners, kek

>you're a newfag if you aren't a btc cultist
hmm

Wow actually the dumbest comeback I've seen in awhile. BTC maxipads really are stupid as shit.