Hex general

You might ask what's the next big thing in crypto, well here it is.

>No VC's
>No scam wicks from exchanges
>Centralized ownership which never sold a coin
>You hold the keys
>No bugs, announcements or upgrades
>Finished product
>Performs perfectly
>hex Investment trust build on top
>get's duplicated on pulsechain
>Sellers rekt and washed out
>The perfect moment to get in
>No promises
>Pays 38% APY(returns) in hex tokens
>Only crypto with a staking duration that went from 0 to 6.39 years
>80% of the supply staked
>Tons of frontends
>Can be operated on etherscan without a frontend
>No expectations
>No middlemen or counterparty risk
>No promises
>Best community in crypto
>Founder top 5 of the smartest guys in crypto
>853 days with datapoints
>Only Crypto with a future market supply
>Did a 10,000x without staking (atl to ath) despite the fact of being the most hated, controverse and fudded cryptoasset
>Paid fud
>Encourages you to stop trading and getting rekt
>First ever asset that monetizes time
>The value of hex is time

Want to know more? Hex.com

Attached: 20220403_030051_0000.png (1000x650, 549.03K)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.wakarimasen.moe/biz/thread/47049735/#47049735
archive.wakarimasen.moe/biz/thread/47049705/#47049705
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

the average IQ in crypto has dropped so low we're now at a point shills unironically think "centralized ownership" is a selling point
to the point they put it on the THIRD line
unreal

>"centralized ownership" is a selling point
>icp
>bnb
>link
>sol
>xrp
>eth
All the founders dumped on their users, it's a mayor selling point. But you're to retarded to realize it. There are not much founders that didn't dumped, so far it's just the OA of Hex and satoshi. But don't get me started about all the bugs in crypto, which cost as much as scams. You dumb fool.

Attached: FMErWACWQAAujQr.png (477x446, 107.08K)

i'm loving this amount of absolute pure desperate shilling for this dead shitcoin. never mentioned for months and then as soon as it starts collapsing suddenly there's several threads at once on biz all the time.

seeing the fear as you idiots realize you're losing all of your money locked up in this dying illiquid shitcoin is very entertaining.

>i'm loving this amount of absolute pure desperate shilling for this dead shitcoin.
Oh nooo, a dip... DON'T BUY THE DIP user.
>never mentioned for months and then as soon as it starts collapsing suddenly there's several threads at once on biz all the time.
I'm constantly making threads you fool, i even called the recent bottom.

archive.wakarimasen.moe/biz/thread/47049735/#47049735

archive.wakarimasen.moe/biz/thread/47049705/#47049705

If you would've listened to me you would be in profit right now, but you must HATE money.

Attached: laughing-leonardo-dicaprio.gif (400x316, 1.78M)

The APYs offered by traditional banks are terrible, which is why I'm so excited about Hex. It offers much higher interest rates than any bank does, and there are no fees for deposits or withdrawals. If you're looking for something safe to invest in, then Hex is definitely the way to go.
Hex has a great team behind it, so we can expect some exciting new features and developments from them soon. The potential for growth here is huge, as long as the team continues to deliver.

Biztards hate money.

Attached: png_20220403_033439_0000.png (1080x1600, 557.59K)

But look, Richard owns shiny things! Surely that's a good selling point.

They own bunkers because airstrike beats castle.

The foolish invester lets his money idle, while the wise invester sees the value proposition of the decentralized ecosystem and gains real yield with HEX.
Hex is not just another coin or token to trade on an exchange; it's a secure way for investors to gain exposure to a growing number of promising projects in the cryptocurrency space without having to worry about security breaches like Bittrex experienced recently. The team is focused on building out the ecosystem that will make this possible by making it easy to invest through its platform and making sure that all participants are protected from hacks or scams

WHEN ARE WE GOING TO $1 ?!
VAPER YOU NIGGER I'VE BEEN WAITING SO LONG AUHH!

Attached: 1639572554107.jpg (426x600, 66.66K)

can't wait for Pulse to come out. Heard it was just a couple of months to launch now

Attached: Two Months.webm (640x360, 2.84M)

>castle
Castles are as cheap as houses. Sometimes cheaper.
There's a reason nobody owns one.

With BTC proving to be slow, unreliable, and centralized, HEX has been a beacon of hope for crypto-enthusiasts who want to see the industry continue to grow. As more and more people turn to digital assets as a viable alternative to fiat currency, Hex is poised to become one of the biggest players in the space.
The team behind HEX is comprised of seasoned experts with backgrounds in finance, technology, and marketing. They have experience launching successful companies in the tech world and bringing them to market in a short amount of time. I'll definitely be keeping my eye on these guys!

>people that care
>people that dont care
everyone

>the next big thing is a top 20 marketcap coin with 60% of the supply held by the owner

Its more like 90%

anyway, vitalik is right about all the other nasty premined shit

But his premined shit is a-okay?

It's one of the worst parts of Ethereum and hex is 20x worse. Cope

I met Richard Schueler once. He was awful.

He looks like he smells bad

it unironically inspires people to baghold