Whoever invented modern medicine, fuck you

Wtf do I want to live past 30? Can someone please tell me? Once you hit your 30s, it's all down hill. Humans were not meant to live past 30 , which is why prior to modern medicine and the mid 1900s or whatever, the average age of death in the world was like 29. Nature was kind, it didn't even let you get to 30 before it offed you. How can we reverse capitalism and innovation and go back to a very basic an naturalistic existence?

Attached: ee2531764a2604426c7098fbf9c6fea3.jpg (650x488, 35.83K)

What you said is blatantly false.
See you around

Attached: femaleElon.png (351x377, 180.46K)

People in ancient Egypt, Greece, Rome etc regularly lived into their 50s, 60s and sometimes 70s you absolute fucking brainlet. Do nature a favour and get rid of yourself

Show proof faggot or gtfo

Attached: 43287924389.png (610x1070, 851.47K)

It was NOT the average age of death for anyone who lived past infanthood
Child mortality means stats are super skewed.
But yeah spending eight or nine decades here in this time is pretty shitty.

OH NONONONO OP?????? CAN YOU HEAR ME? HOW WILL YOU EVER RECOVER?

>How can we reverse capitalism and innovation and go back to a very basic an naturalistic existence?
Plans to live past 30. Will forget the stupid views of his youth.

Just kill yourself when you reach 30?
self solving problem desu

What gave you the idea that people used to die at 29?

OP you are officially a nigger now. Congrats

>the mid 1900s
So, 1950? You think no one lived past 30 in 1950?

US civilization peaked in the 60-70s.
>fewer people
>reasonable life expectancy
>could make a living doing low skill work
>niggers knew their place
>reasonable amount of technology in everyday life

Attached: Comparison_of_life_expectancy_in_USA_China_Russia.png (1151x725, 80.04K)

>Once you hit your 30s, it's all down hill.

so many of you faggots that don't know how to play the long game it's hilarious.

> the average age of death in the world was like 29.

imagine being this clueless about the world you live in. truly impressive what smartphones did to little zoomer brains

People have lived until their 70s since the fucking stone age you retard, the only thing that changed was the rate of infant mortality

He thinks the 1950s were pre-industrial revolution.
I think OP ran away.

Just shoot up speed balls and chainsmoke cigs then

most of modern 'medicine' is fraud to exact money from unsuspecting people with 'diseases' like anxiety, depression, etc.

Wtf was going on in China that dying at 44 was common?

1 rich guy lol
I'm already well past 30 lol
They did but I'm talking about worldwide. And I was mistaken, it was before the mid 1900s
Yah good time to be alive
How do you play the long game grandpa, indulge me
Check picrel retard

Attached: 1280px-Life_expectancy_by_world_region,_from_1770_to_2018.svg.png (1280x904, 123.65K)

>he listened to an insane crossdressing tranny's schizo babble
ngmi, glad he has cancer or whatever

>Humans were not meant to live past 30
people lived way past 30 prior to the advent of modern medicine and had much better quality of life than the average fatass retards of today. mortality was skewed because many children didn't make it ; if you survived until adulthood however your lifespan was bretty gud:DDD. i hate this meme os much its unreal.

just stop dude

This is retarded tier fucking nonsense. Humans have been living well into their 70’s throughout human history.