How do I short this shit country?

How do I short this shit country?

Attached: 1920px-Flag_of_Canada_(Pantone).svg.png (1920x960, 15.53K)

sell all your assets, then do as much damage to the eeconomy as you can by sabotaging the infrastructure, then move to Chile. continue to sabotage canada from your base in chile, by demoralising canadians online, damaging canadas reputation through online trolling, then Come back in 20 years after the collapse and buy up everything for cheap

I wouldnt bet against canada. they have all of china behind them

>shorting Canada during a commodities cycle
NGMI

It's literally one of the highest ranking countries in terms of freedom, economic freedom, quality of life, social diversity. It isn't a shit country by any means.

long USDCAD

>It's literally one of the highest ranking countries in terms of freedom, economic freedom, quality of life, social diversity

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Very bad OECD growth projection, huge private debt

Man Trudeau really makes you say that or go to the gulag.

Attached: 1623772534015.jpg (1641x920, 747.65K)

He's just trying to get his bank account unfrozen

Lmao it's a dystopian shithole stop coping with babble words

Canada tax bros, do you need to report a negative koinly balance (a loss)?

if you don't want to deduct it off your taxes then, yes.

Short CAD. Simple as.

I don't feel like paying $200 to get the ACB and proceeds numbers, when I already know the loss amount

How is Koinly? Does it work well with defi?

From here and reddit (I know), I've heard it generally shits the bed with defi.

I'm not 100% convinced its that great/accurate, but I know I lost money on crypto last year and using koinly to support that for taxes

I think to get the best results, you have to comb through your transactions and verify everything.

Tax filing as it stand seems best suited to people who buy and hold, rather than yolo'ing into shitcoins regularly etc.

the loss was like $50, hardly worth it kek

fuck sakes

damn, can we all actually do this? Once all the idiots have been tricked into moving to Chile white people might be able to own property and start families again.

It's kind of hard to short, we know the whole country is one big fake and gay ponzi scheme based on corrupt monopolys, inflating housing prices and selling student visas. Hard to predict when it'll all come crashing down or have a risk free way of profiting off of it.

Canada is literally the beta testing grounds for the new globohomo world order