Okay I bought 10k of this shit what am i in for?

Attached: OG.jpg (1200x629, 63.58K)

Posting from my phone now, sorry.
Did you ever feel that being dick'd could be kind of exciting?

I am a boi, by the way.

thx user. how much azero to abolutely DESTROY that pussy?

Also im thinking of dumping my Avax stack and DCA this shit

i'm going to get avax but it won't drop

Avax still may have some room for growth but the upward potential of A0 is way bigger of course, I have 12k and also think about dumping my SOL gains into it.
Regarding the whore, I wouldn't pay more than .5 A0 later this year.
>Verification not required.

I got a 4x with avax its in top 10 now so im not expecting much gains anymore. Im feeling risky and want to all in a0, will probably do so if it drops below $2

also based, fuck that whore

Attached: bg,f8f8f8-flat,750x,075,f-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 101.5K)

Its a good coin I should have bought more like the user above I will under $2

Riches my basterd

When staking and smart contracts are live it will probably fly. Its at about 400mil mcap now? compare this to other L1s, that should answer your question. I should've all-inned when it was shilled at 0.6 on biz.

Checked

I don't want to be a retarded moonboy but imo btc would have to take mid-sized a dump for A0 to drop below $2. But who knows, place your buy order, it might work.

Based

Attached: 1648887580751.png (1169x651, 1020.55K)

thinking about going all in sirs, we looking at a retrace?

depends what btc does I think. If we go to 44k I think this goes back to $2, if not then we continue upward

Might be possible yeah we are still weeks away from staking but the marketcap is so low its impossible to predict

Exactly. Hoping for a sub $2 is gamble right now. But btc is a bipolar whore in this day and age, who knows

Thankyou gentlemen.

Im about to all in sir, next retracement to $2 will be it for me. Got 100k sitting on sideline if btc bullrun continues I will hopefully retire by end of year

Where the fuck do I buy this

Attached: 4D533826-0984-40B9-A420-59815A8FCCB6.jpg (785x1658, 373.79K)

That dance is disgusting. The only thing redeeming about it is that the titties jiggle a bit

getting dumped on by VCs

why is she so white

Mexc or gate.io, mexc is honestly a good CEX

Hope you lubed up
Enjoy wasting money

why is that user? im interested in the fud