Any lurkers out there reading this thread...

Any lurkers out there reading this thread. Just know that PNK threads often get made in the middle of the night and get lots of responses because they are all desperate bag holders that are suicidal and can’t sleep because they could have put their money in literally any other coin including NGR coin and could have easily 10 times’d their money in the last few months. They keep talking about decentralized lawyers or some shit when in reality they will need real Jewish lawyers to file suit against the scam artists owners of this coin that rugged them back in may.

Attached: 1616717414250.jpg (1242x1242, 452.97K)

GOOD MORNING SIRS

A homeless transsexual nopnker professor was teaching a class on decentralized applications.

"Before the class begins, you must sell your pnk and curse Federico and accept that he was the most devious scam artist the world has ever known, even greater than Charles Ponzi!"

At this moment, a brave, indian pnk latrine who had invested thousands of rupees and understood the necessity of kleros and fully supported all decisions made by the kleros team stood up and held up his stack of pnk.

"Sir, how much is this worth?"

The arrogant professor smirked quite Jewishly and smugly replied "nothing because it's a scam, you stupid pajeet"

"Bloody basterd, I will send you to kleros court for your lies! If it is so worthless...then why is it endorsed by vitalik?"

The professor was visibly shaken, and dropped his chalk and stack of ANT. He stormed out of the room crying those tranny crocodile tears. The same tears trannies cry for the "scammed" when they wisely buy a make it stack of 100k pnk. There is no doubt that at this point our professor wished he had bought pnk and become more than a homeless tranny. He wished so much that he had been a kleros juror so he could sentence himself to death, but he himself had sold every last pnk he held!

The students applauded and all bought pnk that day and accepted Federico as their lord and savior. A scared cow named "decentralized justice" ran into the room and took a shit on the floor. The kleros white paper was read several times, and jack dorsey himself showed up and outsourced twitter moderation to kleros.

The professor lost his tenure and was fired the next day. He died of an infected axe wound and stayed poor for all eternity.

Attached: 1647030979124.jpg (511x512, 58.85K)

At this point I just treat Kleros copypasta as unofficial Komfy Kleros Generals. Just call them Komfy Kleros Kopypastas.

>pasta
If you're referring to my dinner, thanks. I'm half italian.
My posts, however are genuine. Think about this? You're not even incentivized to give the correct answer, but to vote with everyone else to be in the majority. The votes of other jurors are even visible for fuck's sake. Once the votes start coming in, you're better off just picking what's already winning, forget the "truth". What a corrupt "justice" system. No wonder they cucked for Biden in the election case. If you support Kleros you support ZOG and with Jews you lose.

Ah yes, delicious pasta. Waiter may I have another order of Kleros Kaprese? I am feeling a strong needful today dear

Attached: B80D7C49-2502-473C-BF59-7700B246C73E.jpg (682x1024, 105.41K)

Scam

Attached: ottlifeb22-2.jpg (576x432, 84.81K)

Hello Eric sir, you should read the brown paper instead of seething eternally.

>muh Eric
>muh Ross
>muh Rusty
>muh Victor
All you faggots ever do is seethe about nobodies from fucking discord/tg/twitter or avatarfaggots on here. And yet you have the audacity to say KLEROS SO BASED despite the fact your pathetic virtual court system can't even reject a photo that's in the wrong orientation and then get dunked on by the very trannies you claim to BTFO.
>A man is a woman
>The picture is straight
Your reddit court says yes to both.

You just confirmed it for me kek, keep going.

Whatever retard
For any newfags that aren't already aware this project is a fucking money black hole, just look at their crowning acheivements. They're proud they "weaponized autism" againts some bold-rim glasses soitard who couldn't face the camera, but they can't handle a spic who couldn't be bothered to submit his pfp the right way. How can someone unironically invest in this??

Attached: LMAO.png (354x421, 57.83K)

there's no way institutions would want to pump this coin where biz autists whove been holding since 2019 are up 100x+. there's no way pnk would get a marketcap in the hundreds of millions

>6th of April
4 more days until the big announcement (hint: sǝiuuɐɹʇ ʞɔnɟ)

Source: biz

GIB MY MONEY BAKC FEDERUGEDMAN AND CLEMENTINE

Attached: 1647977053410.jpg (1075x1433, 156.87K)

>The votes of other jurors are even visible for fuck's sake
What's the rationale for this

sirs where to return the pinakion token? refund department pls??

literally lmaoing @ pnkjeets trying to pretend they're anti-trans.
Everybody on Any Forums remembers how you all simped for 'tranon'

Attached: trans rights now.png (917x559, 307.74K)

hello Ross sir! or lady? cannot tell

Please dial #5cc for the UNicef refund department

thank you kindly sir