TICKER: LINK

>that ichimoku cloud reversal
>every link thread is FUD
>fud threads with duplicate titles even
do you guys know what happened last time? lmaooo you didn't buy enough

Attached: FPWHN2LVsAAJtg2.jpg (1316x599, 76.5K)

Token not needed

this board is a piece of shit anyways why would you even try to help people on here.

eth not sneeded

I think we're at the point where link holders don't even feel like discussing link anymore because nearly all link threads are shit, and they already know what they hold.
Then there's the people who missed out and are seething and fud endlessly.
Combination between those that fud for fun and the seethers, it makes every link thread just complete shit

it's not like it matters anyways. if you've been using DEFI protocols the last 2 years you know there's a valid use case. those who don't understand won't make it, it's as simple as that.

Yeah I agree. Most of the people that hold Link already know what they hold, so there's just not much of a point in discussing it anymore.

I've been holding Link from ico and did not participate in DeFi and almost every project I ever looked into was a disaster/rug. Plus I'm an ameriaburger and have no idea how you're supposed to claim defi yield on your taxes. when the link network is fully operational I don't expect to have the same concerns, of course.

Your words fall upon deaf ears my fren. There are too many legit retards and angry incels that either missed out and create fud or they’re missing most of their brain cells and can’t comprehend link.

It’s nice to chat about it sometimes though. But unfortunately we can’t have a cozy thread without those 3 or 4 maximum butthurt cope posters flooding the thread with 28 post by this ID. You know the ones. I think they lost their stack swinging, or had to sell for life expenses, or otherwise couldn’t wait like the rest of us. It’s literally driven them mad. They’ll probably show up in this thread.

>ichimoku

Attached: chainlink on-chain data points.png (600x567, 191.02K)

what happened last time OP?
shitty price action has played a major part man, this is what fuels the FUD

Your chance to make it off of LINK came and went at $50, if you haven't sold yet you'll be bagholding until you die

Attached: 1639627081352.png (1000x1415, 949.32K)

>ichimoku cloud reversal
What does that even mean?

Attached: 1641896825991.jpg (990x847, 20.51K)

THIS FUCKING FAGGOT REEEEEE GO AWAY

that's a lot of growth

have fun with your 30% gains while I do 10x each month fliping shitcoins. maybe you'll get 100% ROE in 2028

it's 2b now in 1/10th the time.

Attached: 1551398065886.png (660x866, 983.56K)

nevermind, it's literally dumping again

>Nigger retard ta believer now shilling link
This is the first time ive ever considered selling my link

except its literally dumping rn

twap's continue to be exploited for their faulty oracle design. hot news of the day.

link is absolutely imminent.

what the fuck has that got to do with muh ichimoku cloud?

wtf the ichimblabu inverted on the 18th fib and no-one told me?

It's a cumulative measure lad

I hate that I fell for this fucking shit coin
>pumps the least
>dumps the most
>bitcoin whales are autistically targeting it for some reason

I just wanted to make some money.

Attached: 1592520940199.png (841x898, 483.32K)

I need to sell $15k worth of crypto to pay taxes. Link needs to moon hard as fuck in the next 16 days.

Attached: 1632633822132.jpg (273x185, 6.33K)

>2 more weeks

yes. 1 billion data points in 2.5 years followed by another billion in 3 months.

so why is this not reflected on the price?

Yes but so long given we assume feeds are increasing the instances of data given will climb incredibly fast. Even if feed growth stopped the number would keep rising.