Why is so much worthless dogshit pumping right now? I don't mean big coins...

Why is so much worthless dogshit pumping right now? I don't mean big coins, I mean total trash dead coins that sometimes don't even have developers behind them anymore. Is it really just as simple as market makers flipping the alt-season switch?

Attached: Capture.png (1035x649, 80.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/coinbase-exchange/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nigger

This always happens when market is going full froth and inevitably means we're getting near the next dump. Two more weeks, unironically, and I will be dumping a lot of stinky alts for stables.

Last time this happened we headed into bear territory.
I think will happen again.

just fomo what can get wrong?

How do I profit from it before it happens? Please tell me bro I need to make at least some money, I'm willing to buy the most degenerate shit.. just tell me how and what

You buy an alt that dumped massively, looks bottomed out, and still has devs
>Fantom
>Good fantom eco coins (beets, boo)
>Looksrare
>X2y2
>Btrfly
And then you sell the pump and keep your 30%+ profit in blue chips or stables

Attached: FFtsKgYXwAMck8j.jpg (680x366, 64.93K)

RIP Cumrocket by the way. Still unpumped,

Thanks. Do you have any recommendation on how to do that exactly? Any place I should buy them from specifically?

this is exactly what happened last dump lmao. everyone is so eager to recuperate their loses and all the pajeets are desperately bullish. fuck.

Watch an exchange's volumes. When something rapidly climbs the rankings, buy it.
coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/coinbase-exchange/
You need to be very, very fast.
I'm looking for a script or service to do this and alert me.
There are some on twitter but they only report top 5 which won't capture early enough. Still looking.
When it starts to sink, dump it.
The big pumps occur over a few hours but they usually still pump slowly for 3 days as people FOMO in. Even the earliest of FOMOers will still profit even if they don't sell.

Is kraken a good exchange to do this with? Would you mind sharing the twitter accounts? And do you do this like as a day job? How much money should I aim to make with this method?

kek absolute shitcoin. I followed it for way too long but couldnt stay there with the completely incompetent devs. Most of the original team left because they couldnt deal with the leader

Signs of life! Time to go all-in.

Attached: Capture.png (987x686, 60.56K)

fuck it lets do this

look at that MC. going from $1 to $2 is a 100% pump. who cares

Last one.

Attached: jeasus.png (151x557, 8.84K)

On that list safemoon inu is actually a good buy, still devving p2e game

Rats, hoped XSN was on that lists, aww shucks.

>Is kraken a good exchange to do this with? Would you mind sharing the twitter accounts? And do you do this like as a day job? How much money should I aim to make with this method?
I'm barely in profit and still learning, late to crypto though that explains much of it. HODL mostly but getting interesting in trading because HODL is just bouncing around a large range and going sideways.
Any exchange is good, I suppose you want an exchange that has a decent selection of coins, which kraken does. It's not the volume on kraken that matters but the volume in the entire market, but I do find looking at individual exchanges seems to give a better idea of volume than the entire market, because when there's a rush on a local exchange you know it's traders and maybe some FOMOers.
Twitter just search for coins with $ sign prefix e.g. $BTC $ETH etc. you will soon see a lot of targeted chat, some TA stuff (which keep an open mind on, don't get sucked in etc.)
One thing I started to do recently is use advanced search, search on a recent pumped coin and set the date to a couple weeks ago and see who predicted it. I hope over time to find people who are actually good at predicting BEFORE the pump.