Fightful Select update on Cody situation

>Cody is well aware of the rumors
>People close to Cody had been downplaying him going anywhere
>They thought Cesaro leaving WWE would give them a break from public interest to what Cody was going to do but it hasn't
>SRS reached out to Cody on Saturday who replied, "I logged on earlier and saw some wild stuff - these are mad times." He then sent a picture of his collarless dogs
>SRS confirms creative is "uncertain" about WrestleMania plans (a match vs. Seth Rollins has been pitched) though they were still kayfabing the locker room that he was the TBD opponent vs. Lesnar at the MSG show
>Another source w/WWE says "nothing has changed" w/Cody
>AEW stars only speculate the door is closed but none had concrete info
>Cody's agent was also at Revolution but represents several other AEW stars
>Cody could be doing a Hollywood project soon
>No comment about other offers

Attached: 1606343194293.jpg (534x718, 80.41K)

Something went mega wrong here

the tattoo

Cody is obviously going back to AEW.

>He then sent a picture of his collarless dogs
>The collarless dogs are in the enclosed pool area

How long can Cody milk this? Will people be asking "Where's Cody going?" this time next year?

until mania and the raw after, though I think there's a good chance he shows up next week in jacksonville

TICK TOCK TONY

Do you guys care anymore about this? It's Mania season, IMPACT, AEW PPVS - Cody's 15 min is up.

>next week in jacksonville
they are in texas next week

Everyone ITT is getting worked hard by Vince. The signs are all there.

Attached: Screenshot_20220308-172704_Firefox.jpg (1080x1096, 478.64K)

Honestly he needs to come back to AEW, accept that he's a GOAT heel, feud with Hangman, and subsequently beat him with a Pedigree for the strap.

It's the booking that will draw the most dimes. Does Cody hate dimes? Does he hate having a decent legacy?

Yeah, the longer it goes the less I care, although him showing up in Jacksonville next week would be pretty wild and symbolic

Why post something obviously false.

I STOPPED READING AT FIGHTFUL

yeah, it's pretty obvious
I don't understand how some many could be getting worked

vince literally worked a bunch of aewtists into following a house show on twitter to get mad about it lmao

>midcard belts changing hands
i get the rest but why would that matter

he only cares about having a legacy if it's completely on his terms. can't turn heel cuz muh daddeh!

If he returns now I think he gets babyface pops

>feud with Hangman, and subsequently beat him with a Pedigree for the strap.
It's literally all he's been teasing for the last 6 months, I'm pissed there's no pay off

also the ol' Cenaroonie excuse of "The charity work!"

he's leaving for a couple of years

worked, cena wanted to turn heel